Reviews for Beginnings
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Lovely. Now I want to see if you've made a continuation of this, because I DEFINITELY want to see the repeat performance. :D
archangel chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Very nice story! Lost a little speed in the middle of chapter 2 but i really liked it...
K Peaches chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love it, I love it, I LOVE it! I personally always play paragon!Shepard, so I was like nodding my head when you were describing her reasonable personality and kindness, instead of a jerk. Plus, you capture Garrus' personality so well and I can't wait to finish reading!
La Belle Etoile chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
This story was pretty awesome! I always wish that Garrus and Shep could've had a relationship in ME1. Hope you'll write more stories like this!
adaptation chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
hahah yaaaay

I love start-of-relationship fics. And this line -

- Given the way their commander drove, the Mako was always in need of some repairs.

Made me lol really hard because I drive the Mako like a maniac.
Grim chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
And then Shepard ended up in the medical bay, Chakwas slowly shaking her head as the good Commander almost died of an allergic reaction to a certain turian.

Oh well, it was a good story tho :P
TIM chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
I have to say I absolutely loved this story. It played well with the dialog and went smoothly with the tasteful sex scene. I mean really tasteful *fans self* However there is one thing that had my inner nerd screaming...it was the lacking use of condoms. I think it played out in my head screaming "His dextro sperm could of killed her and her pussy could turn into a real maneater on him! *throws a box of condoms at shepard*"

Ahem, other than that I hope to read more from you.
orgasmicgratz chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Garrus's dialogue was so... Garrus. Very IC, and an interesting look at some turian social stuff. Nice shmexy scene too ;) good job!
CottoncandyGk chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Bumpbump!

Omg! I loved this. It was classy and not trashy.

Garrus is amazingly sexy. I wish he romancible in ME1. Too bad.

This could of happened too.

Hot.

:D
RayneEthelwulf chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Well done!
Siha Shap chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Absolutely bloody brilliant! Short but to the point! Ha! And yes I think they should have got together far sooner too. Thanks to you and the person with the prompt. Made my day.