Reviews for The wizard's captive
ThePandaHat chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
MOAR
Summer Orchid chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Oh wow! This fix is crazy! But in a good way, I promise. I have only read one other fic where characters were sucked into a book, but this is a very original approach. Maybe it's because I don't like Lucius' character, I don't want to see him get the girl. Luc seems redeemable enough though. I don't know. I'm cheering for Draco/Draconis haha. But you know I'm 100% biased.
lrmorena chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Your imagination is so wild and wonderful! LOVE IT!
DracoLover chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease make hermione end up with draco pleeeeeeease i beg you
great story btw i love it
Phoenix Rebel chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Why is Lucius not redeemable? Isn't most everyone redeemable...if they want to be? ;-)
lrmorena chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
AH! What a curb! LOl
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
no! draco and hermione in this fic is so much better. lulu is just the worst in here. not redeemable for her at all.
onecelestialbeing chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
again, amazing and i rarely read this pairing. i need to go back to the beginning!
lrmorena chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Love your imagination! This is simply perfect! Love the twist, turns, curbs and surprises that you always set up in every story... Love fairy land as well...
LadyBookworm80 chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Oh my.. Things certainly escalated quickly! *giggle* I can hardly wait to read more!
lrmorena chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
A poor Lucius is tasting a little of his own doing... GOOD!
Gloriar1981 chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
i luv ur story...but i would like to see her end up with draco, it would be the nail in his fathers coffin so to speak plus i don't like the way he is constantly degrading her...i'm not saying he shouldn't get a taste but that she should choose other than him.
Berry chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Draco! He is perfect for her
zara20 chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
i liked this chapter! i say keep going with the story and keep this as part of it!
ScarletBoudica chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Summer is over! D: And if the lace holder is anything to go by this really sounds like a fun read, please, I can't wait to actually read this! :3
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »