Reviews for Destination In Reverse
RockaRosalie chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Aww this is good! So TylerCaroline! So PERFECT! please write some more about them
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh my ! why haven't I read this before ! this is one of the best Forwood fics I've ever read . and I have read almost all the Forwood fics . but how did I miss this one . its amazing . LOVED it . don't know what you ship now , but I'd request you to write another Forwood fic . pretty please with all the hot TVD guys / girls on top!
Crimson Breeze chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I love this. Especially the part where Caroline said she loved him.
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
KisstheRain14 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011

This is a fresh spin on the old nursery rhyme. It fits these two perfectly. :D I like it. Although the 14 year old pregnancy kinda freaked me out... I think the "marriage" section was very realistic, as well as the "love". I liked the ending - very Caroline.

Do you mind if I use this idea? It'd be for a different fandom, of course, and I'd give credit to you for the idea. Feel free to refuse.
twotoe chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Aw, I'm never sure how I'm gonna like the all human stories as it always seems a weird way to go to me all things considered, but I LOVE this one. I guess because maybe this is how is should have been for Tyler and Caroline, my fave couple. I keep hoping he'll come back and show her he cares for her. That he 'fell for her,' Much better for her than Matt who made her feel second to Elena and inadequate almost their entire relationship. Hope you write some more Caroline/Tyler stories. There aren't nearly enough of them.
D chapter 1 . 2/15/2011