Reviews for Blue
Half-Ghost chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
Aw that was a sad ending. I was hoping she'd be back. All these sad Asakura fics are bringing me down...still it was very good.
Half-Ghost chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Haha, such wonderful interactions with the brigade members. They were really in character.
Half-Ghost chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Wow, this is getting really interesting. Well done!
Chester Broken chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This story was pleasant. I don't really know what else to say, other than I rather enjoyed how this played out. This is going to sound a bit out of the blue (Eh, eh?) but the ending reminds me of the ending of the anime version of Elfen Lied. You know, with the clock that Nyu worked on ticking and seeing the silhouette at the door. In this case it's the mysterious case of two drinks and the streak of blue hair.

Excellent, very excellent.
Ryo chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Sniff... That was pretty sad... Why do most Ryouko and Kyon fic's I read are either Ryoko and Kyon can't be with each other... but all in all it was a great fic and read. I look forward for some more of this rare but very cute coupling... Ryoko is always the my most fav char and still will be... Cheers!
Juan chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Very good story! I congratulate you! The truth is that Asakura without psychopath facet is charming and innocent. Goog work!
Truner chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
As you requested... no, you wouldn't have to request it, I had plans on reading each and every of your work, haha. So, after reading "Blue", one thing came to my mind. You have the POWER to write Haruhi fanfictions. "Blue" was perfectly executed. Asakura was LOVELY. Having her without the Blue part was a really nice thing to read. She was cute and all that. She joined the Club, had fun and eventually met her sad end. I'm not going to lie, I almost shed tear for her. And it's hard not to think about her like the cute innocent girl she was in your fanfiction. Suits her really well. Blue is a bitch, that's all we can say. She's back to her old self, executed just as greatly. Kyon was top notch in this fanfiction too. Haruhi was great too! The story itself was also unusualy fitting. All the race stuff, training, jogging, everything. All in all, while not as good as Denouement, this fanfiction is still a strong 9 out of 10. A score that should be you really proud. I'm eagerly waiting for your next fanfiction. I wouldn't even mind to beta it!
Hyp3rB14d3 chapter 10 . 9/7/2011
I really enjoyed this fanfic. It was well-written, entertaining, and had a nice ending.
Eating Upside Down chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Lol ...steak of blue hair... last line
Blood Maelstrom chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
DAMNIT I'M TIRED OF THIS.

I mean for the love of peanut butter what the hell!

Will there ever be a single dang story that I have been reading on ryoko & kyo that won't be so sad? I mean come on!

...oh wait, your that one author who wrote that one kyon & Tsuruya story. (which was equally depressing)

...Bah..
MaDeR Levap chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
Liked it, a little sad.
vtenan chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
Wonderful story,the best I've read in this site.

The way you portrayed the characters was flawless and the ending was really cute.

You sure got talent.
Another Duck chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
I wrote a decently long review for the previous version of this story, and after a long while I checked back to see the progress of the rewrite you said you'd write. For those who don't know, the first version is The Reappearance Of Asakura Ryoko. So, was it worth the effort of rewriting?

Well, in a word, yes. This fic was much better, and with very few exceptions, everything improved greatly. I would not recommend reading The Reappearance for that very reason, unless you want to compare the two.

The characters feel much more alive, and the lack of Alan was pretty much only a benefit. It brought the characters closer to the plot.

The scenes flowed better as well. There weren't really any places in the story that didn't feel like they contributed to anything. While I occasionally like nonsense conversations (like the first half of Lucky Star ep 1), they're often badly written, just as filler, rather than to explore otherwise untouched sides of the characters.

The writing is improved as expected from an author who actually bothers to improve. Much better beta-reading as well.

The main exception where The Reappearance was better was Ryoko's personality. The interface version, that is. Here, she was too emotional, and too human. Not as much of an interface she was in the first version of the story. This exception isn't all that unexpected, though, since she was the best part of that version, and rather well-written at that.

There were also a few things that applies to both fics, so I won't say them again.

Best line: "At least my sprained ankle is gone." I've always liked dual-meaning lines like that, especially considering how dark the humour is. It's the same as the riddle, "What is it that someone who doesn't have it don't want, but one who has it don't want to lose?"

Summa summarum, one of the best Ryoko-centric fics here on ficnet. Seeing as I don't have any others on my favourite list, this would make it the second best. After my own, of course. :P
The Layman chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
This was very interesting, sir. I particually enjoyed Haruhi's training regiment; funny stuff!
Legate Dana Scipio chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
This was a wonderful tale. I greatly enjoy your work!