Reviews for there's another line in between
downstage chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Lolwhut, Mad. Wai you be so amazing? It makes the rest of us look bad, really.

Seriously, though, this is just insanely good. And even though I'm a huge fan of MollyLysander and LucyLorcan, I really loved it.

The whole set up thing was great, and it worked out really well.

I loved how you characterised both of them, they were absolutely perfect, and how you made their personalities sort of clash- which really just made it all the more perfect.

And I lovelove/loved/ how she asked him "when you look at bubbles, what do you see?" and how it mirrored her other question and I can't really explain why I love that bit so much but I really really do.

/le fail

ANYWAY. STOP BEING SO GOOD, OR I WILL BE GRUMPY.

Just kidding,keep on being fantastic because reading this made. My. Day.

Again, I loved it so much, twas absolutely flawless.

Except, you know, for the evil pairing. ;D
PenTheWillows chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I love it, love it, love it! Good job!
allisonarrgent chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Mad, this was amazing. If I wasn't such a big fan of Lucy W./Edmund thanks to Pearl, I probably would have been converted to Lucy/Lysander with this story [because you know I don't care much for Lucy/Lorcan or Molly/Lysander].

Anyways, I loved the whole set-up with Molly cheating on Lysander and Lorcan cheating on Lucy. That was really, really brilliant and worked out so well, obviously.

I also really adored how Lucy was the dreamer and Lysander just wasn't; their clash of personalities made it all the more interesting. I especially liked when she asked him "When you see clouds, what do you see?" and how you ended it when she asked him "When you look at bubbles, what do you see?" That was just so /Lucy/, in my opinion, and I really liked your characterization of both her and Lysander.

This was all just really cute, I loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Nice. Good work.
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Yes, you did them justice.

;)

Mad, this was absolutely wonderfultastic amazingness, truly! I know you can pull pretty much any pairing off (hey, you did MollyPeter, didn't you? ;D), and this was no exception - I really loved the plot, of the two of them being cheated on and then finding each other and everything was just so bittersweet and fantastic and gah!

Also, I adore how you worked in the prompts! ;)

And does this mean you'll read my MollyLorcan when I publish it? P Since I know you're capable of stepping out of the box and all...

Thanks for finishing my dare; I really loved this! &hearts

Awesome job, and keep writing!