Reviews for The Realization of Haruhi Suzumiya
Supersilver46 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Damn it! Why do I always find interesting stories that haven't been updated in years, for the love of Haruhi please update!
YoungKidStories chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Love the story, but it seems that I won't get to read the next chapter for a long while, if at all. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
The girl who won was Maria! :D love that bit
Dogbreathsan chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oh my. Very nice. I'm looking forward to where you take this thing.

Well-written, internally consistent (and externally,too, for that matter) with not too many spelling errors - don't worry yourself on that count.

Thank you, and... hurry up already.
Jch15Jch15 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I haven't read this yet but this is my best prediction on what's going to happen:
*Kyon dodges Rena attacking him with her hatchet*
Kyon: WHAT IS WITH HOT GIRLS WITH SHARP OBJECTS *Dodges Shion trying to stab him with her knife* TRYING TO KILL ME?!
*Keiichi shows up with his baseball bat*
Kyon: Great! Now the blunt objects are in on this too!
The Dark Deceiver chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Please, PLEASE update this!

This is VERY character accurate and now I REALLY want to see what happens next! Faving it indefinitely.
gojirason chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
It's an excellent story so far; very well written. Nobody is OOC at all, you do a very good job capturing their characters.

I would say more but I suck at reviews when there's only been one chapter. All I can say is keep it up, I sincerely hope you haven't abandoned this story. I hope you update soon!
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
How did I not realize that you made such awesome, AWESOME fanfics. This is so amazing so far, and the length is so fantastic. If chapters are that long every time I'm willing to wait to get them (also, how does this only have eight reviews? well, nine counting mine)

I think you kept them very well in character. So good job on that. There are some mistakes I've notice, counting the characters. You mentioned at some point about Keiichi being the same age as Kyon but I'm pretty sure Keii-chan is about 12 (and Mion 13)But they aren't huge things so you probably don't have to worry about it too much.

Anyway, patiently waiting for more~!

Inumaru12
YuiVocaloid chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This is the longest chapter in a story that I have ever read, and the best one too (/.)/
lia08 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
man I love this fic! I hope you continue~ also hoping for more Keiichi&Kyon moments...not because I'm a yaoi/BL fan but because it would probably be interesting to watch the interaction of protagonists from different worlds altogether
Karg42 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I see no way this can end in anything but laughter and hillarity. And Kyon moost certaintly has not been through this cycle before and thus hasn't seen anyone die. Likewise, Haruhi never overreacted to losing a children's card game and ended up in a killing spree. And Mion totally isn't thinking about jumping Kyon's bone.
Killerbee77 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
You have to keep this story going! you just have to! I like it a lot! (:
Thnikkafan chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
So, I've inspired you to write this, huh. That's awesome. Well, the idea that you're doing this is. The fact that it's turning out a whole lot better than mine isn't. (Not to mention that there's a few parts that are disturbingly similar to Tsukuribanashi-hen that I'll chock up to coincidence.) But great work anyway! In fact, I deem this fanfic to be in the same rough "universe" as my fanfics are. Feel free to make references to the things that happened in Kamigoroshi-hen as you see fit.

Anyway, I'm interested in seeing how this will play out, especially if you consider a few certain things (like the timeframes and how Kyon can hear Hanyuu) would lead to other major things down the road. This will be awesome!
Librarian00X chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I love it.

I haven't even seen the Haruhi series, but I love it already. I love the lol-tastic references that I don't get, for some reason. Just that I gotta watch out semi-camel things...X'D

Gotta look up this series. It sounds like a lol and a half.

LOVE this story. PLEASE continue it. I hope you're planning on it, or else Haruhi will reach through the timespace continuum and eat your children you gave birth to in another dimension. Vry srs. o3o CONTINUE FOR YOUR INTERDIMENSIONAL CHILDREN ARE DEPENDING ON YOU!
RainfallSeven chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
So so long, my eyes hurt after so much reading :L

Very good story, I always mean to continue watching haruhi suzumiya (I've only watched the frist two episodes) maybe I'll get round to it now :)