Reviews for Silver Lining
ThenextHerriot chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Oh my GOD! I totally cried at this! I half suspected it would be Triss when i read the summary, but it wasn't enough to prepare myself! It's such a twist, i didn't know whether to laugh or cry! That was incredible!
Andie chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
You actually brought tears to my eyes - clever you! Thank you.
I love Siegfried chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This was beutiful i teared up as i pictured the actors acting it it was so faith full :D great job. continue about the scare :D
Unleashed111 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
awwww!
beingrowdy chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
War stories always make me feel kind of sad and your description of the feeling of loss tore at my heart! I'm very glad Tristan made it back to Skeldale safe and sound (or kind of) - wouldn't mind one bit if you wrote more ;-) Keep up the good work!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Very good story!:)
Coseepo chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I just posted the first story of my ACGaS story, so I thought I should read some others.

Now I just feel like I should take it down and never show it to anyone XD

This is... beautiful. The style, the reactions of the characters... it's perfect. There is nothing you can do to improve this, and I'm usually a critical pedant.

Just... wow. Well done.
Garonne chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I really enjoyed this story, and I do hope you'll write some more. Not necessarily what Tristan was up to in the war, but really, anything at all with Tristan, Siegfried and James! There are not enough ACGAS stories, and you write them really well.
Vinyllia chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Omg this made me cry :') So happy Tristan didn't really die, he's me favourite character D

Beautiful story telling. Well done ) x
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I cried my eyes out when I thought Tristan was dead! But then I was very happy later. The emotion was fantastic and the characters were spot on too! I hope you'll continue this, I would like to see was Tristan's fright was all about. ;)
Bellatrix Thenardier chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
brilliant!
Maree Blackberry chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This is a wonderful story and I think you did an excellent job keeping everyone in character, most especially Tristan.

I would love to read more of this story. Please give us another chapter!
e-pony chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Like Strut, I remember these novels fondly from my childhood.

You always tell a fine story, Kreek, and this one is no exception. You do a good job setting the historical time and place, as well as creating that disconnected feeling that comes with terrible grief.

I look forward to your next story in this fandom.

Pony
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Having read the books as a child and seen some epis as an adult, I think you kept true to the characters and did a very good job of striking their tone. Very British. Not gushing with emotion. However, the emotion IS there. Enjoyed it very much, thank you for sharing this with us!