Reviews for Silver Lining
Cyra Bergen chapter 1 . 8/19
YES! Delve into the scare. Loved it.
gibbsheroic27 chapter 1 . 7/29
This remains one of my very favourite ACGAS fics. The emotions are stark and beautiful, the imagery even more so. You capture all of the characters to perfection, and the way you write the relationship between the brothers...perfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
A very good story. In real life, Tristan Fanon was actually an officer in the Army. He unlike, James and Siegfried, held the rank of Captain Tristan Farnon.
Hello Anyone There chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
...So much love! Love it love it love it! Gah! You took the idea straight out of my head and wrote it! Thank you! Brilliant! Gah *incoherant babbling* Love it love it love it!
ThenextHerriot chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Oh my GOD! I totally cried at this! I half suspected it would be Triss when i read the summary, but it wasn't enough to prepare myself! It's such a twist, i didn't know whether to laugh or cry! That was incredible!
Andie chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
You actually brought tears to my eyes - clever you! Thank you.
I love Siegfried chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This was beutiful i teared up as i pictured the actors acting it it was so faith full :D great job. continue about the scare :D
Unleashed111 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
awwww!
beingrowdy chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
War stories always make me feel kind of sad and your description of the feeling of loss tore at my heart! I'm very glad Tristan made it back to Skeldale safe and sound (or kind of) - wouldn't mind one bit if you wrote more ;-) Keep up the good work!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Very good story!:)
Coseepo chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I just posted the first story of my ACGaS story, so I thought I should read some others.

Now I just feel like I should take it down and never show it to anyone XD

This is... beautiful. The style, the reactions of the characters... it's perfect. There is nothing you can do to improve this, and I'm usually a critical pedant.

Just... wow. Well done.
Garonne chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I really enjoyed this story, and I do hope you'll write some more. Not necessarily what Tristan was up to in the war, but really, anything at all with Tristan, Siegfried and James! There are not enough ACGAS stories, and you write them really well.
Vinyllia chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Omg this made me cry :') So happy Tristan didn't really die, he's me favourite character D

Beautiful story telling. Well done ) x
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I cried my eyes out when I thought Tristan was dead! But then I was very happy later. The emotion was fantastic and the characters were spot on too! I hope you'll continue this, I would like to see was Tristan's fright was all about. ;)
nolongerinuseee chapter 1 . 3/26/2011