Reviews for Mind Body Soul
District12Survivor chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Aww thank you so much for such a wonderful story. Finally a Sev/Lily story that doesn't leave me sobbing :) Beautiful! Thanks!
shigeki11 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
here's what I don't like: you shouldn't have stopped there! make it an AU-verse story! :)

loved it :)

Cheers,

shigeki
pinaygurl28 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
awww i love it. you should have shown the part when she actually goes up to kiss him 3
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Loved that it was just what I wanted.
Jess chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I LOVED it my only sudjestion is 2 make it longer
noricards chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow, I really wished this wasn't a one-shot! However, I think this ended on a perfect note and it left me with a smile on my face at the ending.

My favorite part of the entire story was that Lily didn't use the spell; she just knew that Severus was her soul-mate after some thought.

There were some parts of the canon that were a bit off, such as Severus didn't know where Lily's dorm was. He had stood in front of it after the Lake event to say sorry to her. Unless you meant the girl's dorm, instead of the house dorm, in which you can just ignore me. *laughs* However, it doesn't distract from this wonderful story.

I hope you write more Severus/Lily stories, because you are right in that there aren't that many stories with this ship that have happy endings.

Anyway, thank you so much for this great story! :D
Alex Lyons3 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oh this is a lovely story. :D I hope to see more like it.
Alethea27 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I know this is a one-shot, but I wish you could continue it. I would love to see Potter's reaction when Lily dumps the butthead for Sev. As you pointed out, there are too few Sev/Lily fics with a happy ending.
SmurfsTasteGoodOnToast chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I thought it was really sweet! Perfect Lily/Sev!
matrice chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
An interesting piece. The effect of the spell seemed similar to that of the smell of a love potion.

The only other thing I have to say is that the werewolf incident actually happened before the lake incident, not after, but maybe the change has been intentional.
frannienzbabe chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
i like it. will u do another one shot sequel to this?