Reviews for Relaxation
Shade the Hero chapter 15 . 7/15/2015
D'aww, It's nice that these guys get a happy ending. Especially since their lives seem to be filled with such heartache and for lack of a better word, strife. (no pun intended. lol)

This was a good story and I really enjoyed it.
Shade the Hero chapter 14 . 7/15/2015
I'm curious to know what each of their endings were.
Shade the Hero chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
lol, Now watch Zack try to sell those locks of hair to the Seph and Angeal's fanclubs, that is, if they don't want to string him up for harming their heroes. xD
Shade the Hero chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
lol, Zack. When will you learn to not poke the sleeping bear? ...dumb question. He never will. xD
Shade the Hero chapter 11 . 7/15/2015
D'awww Gen's so sweet.
Shade the Hero chapter 10 . 7/15/2015
Poor Gen. It's not easy being a ninja, is it? lol.

Once again, Zack made me laugh in this chapter. It's pretty cool that Cloud found such a great copy of the book. A first edition and signed no less. I hope Gen likes it.
Shade the Hero chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
You got everyone nicely in character, that's for sure. I feel bad for Gen. Being so mellow and moping instead of the dramatic crimson prince that we all know and love. It's also sweet that Sephiroth cares so much. lol.
Shade the Hero chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
That's one thing bullies never seem to realize. They push their victim long enough and they're going to snap. It's just a matter of how deep the victim's hatred for them is. Luckily for them, Cloud's not the type that has no mercy.

I really liked Zack in this chapter.
Shade the Hero chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
Poor Gen. He needs a hug. And a new book.
Shade the Hero chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
Cloud threw away Loveless and Genesis didn't fry him? That's surprising. Anyone who touched that book would be a dead man. lol.
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
This is a promising start. :)
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
I loved it. Very good and sweet
Captain'JTK chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
Vewy vewy cute!
Tendy4ten chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
I love this story! It's so sweet!
Mazy95 chapter 15 . 5/8/2012
I didn't even properly realize they were meant to be lovers. Haha.