Reviews for Of Bookstacks And Hockey Pucks
DICATAKADD chapter 2 . 2/17
Totally sweet. I love hockeyward!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 2/15
Was worried about the beginning of this chapter. However, I kept thinking that he wouldn't be less in love with her, simply because his job took him elsewhere. I loved how he came to her the minute that season ended. Loved that the Kings lost in the first round . . . sorry but, they are big rivals of our Sharks . . . 'Beat L.A' . . . I digress. The proposal was so well spoken and just beautiful. I'm so happy they had all their time together in L.A. and traveling together. It was great that you created your very own team in Seattle Storms . . . love it! I adored his coming to her standing outside their bathroom, already knowing she was pregnant. That was so sweet. Hayden is a great name, too. Loved this ending. Very good little story.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/15
You've mixed two of my most favorite things together . . . books and hockey. Yay! You've got such a great way of having you characters meet in stories. They don't just meet, they find one another. Falling simply, instantly and fully. I love that because I know it's real. It how my husband and I met. We knew, immediately, just knew. Really liked this whole thing. So good. Their lemon was very yummy and very hot. Onward . . .
timidvampire chapter 2 . 2/13
loved this, it was really sweet x
divyvicki chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
So glad u added the second chapter. Great addition.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Great story. Loved it.
southernpur-rica chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Loved it but wish it was longer.
My Friend Alice chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Such a sweet story of love.
Knit Bug chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
I really liked this story- I'm glad you extended it to be a two-shot. Really a great little story.

I wish you all the best, thank you for sharing your words.
Knit
Lulabell75 chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
That was awesome!

Lula
ParasiteGoddess chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Loved this fic. Hockeyward makes me happy!
M. Tainelli chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Awww that was cute !
Emerald Eyed Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I loved the first chapter! :D I found this story via TwiFanfictionRecs and I'm so glad I clicked on it! :D
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Adorable two shot. Great job doll.
cullenlover88 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013