Reviews for Time After Time
Faybian chapter 7 . 3/21
Great story! Really hope you come back to finish it some time, want to know what happens next! nice one :-)
Jody Barsch chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Keep writing, looking forward to where the story goes! I would, however, spend some time revising, there are a lot of grammatical and mechanical errors. The best moment - hope it was intentional - is when we assume it's Jordan approaching Angela but it turns out be Tony (nice moment of subverting readers' expectations). Thanks for sharing :)
i chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Your grammar sucks. Get a beta.
marion davis chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
OOOHHHH that was BEAUTIFUL
guest13 chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
yeah- I am glad you've decided to update this story- I am excited to see how it develops - will the twins be Jordan's -how will he react-
mimi25 chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
So happy you updated. Good chapter but a little short :) I hope you update again soon would really like some interation between jordan and angela and the kids...
Gagirl29 chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
I like this story...I'm glad you decided to continue. Seems like it's just about to get really interesting! :)
creceant chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
OMG i didn't thnk that angela will have mark as her boyfriend that actually took me by surprise

at first when a guy seemed to seeing angela at the bar i thought it was jordan but that he didn't recognise her at first :P

what is jordan going to do is he going to stumble while giving his speech or even worse not want to give it because he is nervous as hell from their first meeting?

pleaaaasssseeee update soon :D
MargeW76 chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Nice chapter! Can't wait to read more
amberissmiling chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Well, I'm ready for more!
Lov2-Travel chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Interesting story line...can't wait to see where it will go. The up-dates are frequent, so the build up to the Angela/Jordan meeting is good; otherwise I'd say put the chapters together to make them longer & have them meet in the 2nd chapter ('cause you know, all of us reading this want our Angela/Jordan fix & get impatient when we aren't getting it!). Keep up the good work & can't wait to read more!
creceant chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
when is there going to be some Angela/Jorden interaction? i want to know more about Angela's past..your chapters are too short i'm sorry for saying that but it's like when i'm reading whenever it feels like something big is going to happen the chapter just ends

but thanks for writing the story :D