Reviews for The Avatar's Marriage
Emma chapter 11 . 5/21
Why are there no more chapters to this! This is my favorite I've read so far!
Baghira17 chapter 1 . 5/21
Will there be more chapters for this story?
I would love to see more of this story if you ever decide to come back to it.
Switchlolly007 chapter 11 . 3/4
More pls :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2016
Awwwwww that is so cute
NuNuBaBy chapter 11 . 7/30/2016
Is this fan fic done? I dont feel done with the story and i'm hungre for more! :)
You have talent!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/21/2016
Is there going to be a nother avatar story
Guest chapter 11 . 9/30/2015
come on! please please update.. :'(
Liv chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
I'M IN LOVE!
KatAang32 chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
I love how stunned Katara was when she's realized she's was in love with the man she's thought she's would have to be a servent for at first. I am so happy that they realized that they love each other!
KatAang32 chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
Katara is such a wonderful caretaker and wife! I really liked this chapter.
KatAang32 chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
I love how they are falling in love so quickly, its... Here its comes...Precious!
On to the next chapter
KatAang32 chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
I very much enjoyed this chapter... Aang watching her sleep, so cute! I love Aang so much, such a sweet new husband, cooling his new wife off, her body still use to the arctic climate.
KatAang32 chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
Beautiful chapter, So Aang-like to be gentle and caring, to tell her no without making her feel rejected or unwanted, so... Here it comes... Precious that's he wanted them to be in love first. The heavy kissing was a great way to end the chapter, just beautiful!
KatAang32 chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
I love how they each had a special moment with the person who meant the most to them; Aang and Monk Gyatso, Katara with her mother.
You expressed their nervousness well, and... Getting teary now... How they had strong feelings for each other, as you said, not love yet but a strong bond nonetheless.
Wonderful chapter, I'm so happy curiosity got the best of me!