Reviews for The Avatar's Marriage
Awwwwww that is so cute
NuNuBaBy chapter 11 . 7/30
Is this fan fic done? I dont feel done with the story and i'm hungre for more! :)
You have talent!
Is there going to be a nother avatar story
Guest chapter 11 . 9/30/2015
come on! please please update.. :'(
Liv chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
I'M IN LOVE!
KatAang32 chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
I love how stunned Katara was when she's realized she's was in love with the man she's thought she's would have to be a servent for at first. I am so happy that they realized that they love each other!
KatAang32 chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
Katara is such a wonderful caretaker and wife! I really liked this chapter.
KatAang32 chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
I love how they are falling in love so quickly, its... Here its comes...Precious!
On to the next chapter
KatAang32 chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
I very much enjoyed this chapter... Aang watching her sleep, so cute! I love Aang so much, such a sweet new husband, cooling his new wife off, her body still use to the arctic climate.
KatAang32 chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
Beautiful chapter, So Aang-like to be gentle and caring, to tell her no without making her feel rejected or unwanted, so... Here it comes... Precious that's he wanted them to be in love first. The heavy kissing was a great way to end the chapter, just beautiful!
KatAang32 chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
I love how they each had a special moment with the person who meant the most to them; Aang and Monk Gyatso, Katara with her mother.
You expressed their nervousness well, and... Getting teary now... How they had strong feelings for each other, as you said, not love yet but a strong bond nonetheless.
Wonderful chapter, I'm so happy curiosity got the best of me!
KatAang32 chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Katara is naughty, lol... I love how Aang and Katara grew closer in the matter of one week and how Aang wished he could spend more time with her instead of her having to have fittings everyday, so... Precious!

Wonderful chapter! Now, on to the next!
KatAang32 chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
I love how you used her skill to demonstrate how powerful Aang is at his basic power, then the way you describe his power after summoning The Avatar State powers. Now for the kiss... What can I say? Ok, I know... Hehehe... Preciousness! Eeeeeeee! Beautiful first kiss, perfect!
Wonderful chapter, now on to the next!
KatAang32 chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
KatAang nervousness is so cute! Aangy is my fave AtLA character and I love how you write him! I'm happy I searched this story out, it is really awesome!

Wonderful! On to the next chapter... So loving the story!
KatAang32 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I have read several of your stories, I don't even know if you still write or check your reviews anymore, but as a fellow writer I promise to review EVERY chapter I read...
Now for my review...
Awesome Start!
I've been so busy writing my own MC stories that I didn't choose anything to read... I've seen this story come up when I look to see where my KatAang Stories were on the browse stories list. At first I over looked it, then I became curious, now I'm looking for a new great, long (I love long stories, my main story is currently at 130 chapters) anyways, lol, I like how its going, I think I'm hooked, lol.

Sorry about the wordy review, I love wordy reviews, lol...
See you next chapter!