Reviews for 50 Random Word Stories
leobutler chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Awww sweet Harry got some grass for Bill. Is that code lol.
leobutler chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Cute little story.
leobutler chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
The dolphin figurine reminds me of the one my aunt and uncle has but it has two big ones around a baby dolphin to represent their son. Cute.
marksmom chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
Very nice! What did they disown him for? Kudos on another great chapter!
marksmom chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
I think I can safely say that you can come out from behind the bookshelf now...the lemon was nice and citrusy! Kudos on a great chapter!
marksmom chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
I'm glad to see that you updated...even though femmeslash is really not anything I want to read. I'm going to assume it's just as wonderful as the rest and wait for the next one-shot! Kudos!
Ttys it'd ku chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
It doesn't suck, but it's very short! Just as I was getting into it suddenly it was finished!
Ttys it'd ku chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
So cute! And yay for babies!
Ttys it'd ku chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Surprise surprise Marksmom, going for Harry/Bill! Haha, don't worry, Marksmom won't mind me saying that! I liked this, and a continuation would be great!
Ttys it'd ku chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
I've never read a Harry/Twins before but I've heard bad things about the combination. I, however, enjoyed it muchly!
Ttys it'd ku chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
That was cute!
marksmom chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Very Nice! I liked this one very much! Kudos!
marksmom chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Very Nice! One of my favorite pairings. I just love Harry and Bill together. Good work, keep it up!
enapets21 chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
Aww, that was so cute! I loved it! And that's saying something, seeing as I don't usually read Harry/Fre/George. But this one was definitely worth it!
marksmom chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Liked this one! I liked how you worked the dolphins in there like you said you would. Harry/Charlie or Harry/Bill for the next one.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »