Reviews for Forging Destiny
RDDash chapter 5 . 8h
Oh this is so stupidly predictable. Why don't you just buy a Hogwarts castle while you are at it?
yukirobin58 chapter 8 . 5/16
so emotional
yukirobin58 chapter 1 . 5/12
I love this chapter. I love this story so much. Thank you for making it
It would be great if you would kindly complete the sequel to this story . Thank You .
Skandor chapter 21 . 4/15
Hey guy, a really nice story your wrote here, but isn't Remus the teacher for dark Arts instead of the dart arts :D its in the middle of the chapter the part in which Remus is telling Sirius who he is. Have good day.
E.Elliot chapter 37 . 3/29
I love it!
lady sakura cosmos chapter 38 . 3/17
Good story
Crikey! No wonder they can't keep a DADA teacher. 4 houses individually x 7 year groups x twice a week for nearly 2 hours? That's a little under 112 hours of teaching per week! Poor McGonagal has it even worse... Deputy Head and Head of Gryffindor. Hmmm
Soooo sly. NOT the name Orion is common as dirt in England and in France? It's his real Middle name. A name repeatedly used by the Black family and screams Black family. Shakes head. 100 points from Gryffindor!
Just William chapter 38 . 2/8
Where is Embracing Destiny?
Just William chapter 33 . 2/8
You definitely need someone whose 1st language is English to proof read your chapters/stories before uploading them. Storyline(s) are very good and well thought out.
Just William chapter 26 . 2/6
Typo, "or sprouted nonsense", should be "or spouted nonsense" AND "wizards were prune to magical infects", should be "wizards were prone to magical infections". There are more typo's.
Just William chapter 20 . 2/6
Typo, "Earnie McMillan", should be "Ernie McMillan".
Just William chapter 17 . 2/6
A typo, "I also learned some sweat spells", should be "I also learned some sweet spells".
Just William chapter 12 . 2/5
A few typo's, "Fist was my godfather", should be "First was my godfather", "get Cornelius of his rocker" should be "get Cornelius off his rocker" AND "She even promised to let her poison quill", should be "She even promised to leave her poison quill".
2,848 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »