Reviews for Forging Destiny
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 20 . 4/15
How did a fight with Percy by insulting the Ministry turn into a Beginning of a Revolution? That is just too convenient.
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 6 . 4/15
Innocent until proven guilty.

OR

Guilty until proven innocent.
GreenEyesAreAwesome chapter 38 . 3/30
the story is not bad. it's full of clichès wich i don't mind. the only problem that i have with story is that most dialogs are wall texts, everytime they talk it feels like they are doing a summary of the story.
Kariel13 chapter 38 . 3/21
Good job on the story. I am an English professor so if you’ll allow my critique: My only complaint about the plot is that you repeat things too often. You do not need to tell your trader the same thing multiple times, you can use plot devices to do this. You need a native speaker to look over the writing. Words like the F word have different translations and additions meanings in English. Also “Pa” is something that we associate with Southern people in the United States, often uneducated people. So it seems very off putting coming out of Harry Potter’s mouth. That being said, your grasp of English is phenomenal.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 37 . 3/11
Another awesome start to a series. I will definitely read the first 17 chapters of Embracing Destiny and hope that someday it will be completed.
Thank you for sharing your creativity.
GreenCuber chapter 19 . 2/5
Fred would never use the f slur. I dont know what youre thinking by even including the f slur here you dumbass
Wicked Kisses chapter 8 . 1/23
Kreacher's story always brings tears to my eyes. I feel for him so much.
luckydarkpage chapter 38 . 1/22
I found this story after goinf through your profile and I love it! Im about to start reading the sequel!
jeannetaylor79 chapter 17 . 1/4
For Beta? . would be happy to beta for you.
jeannetaylor79 chapter 16 . 1/4
This was the worse chapter since I began reading your fic. The story is great but the spelling is atrocious. I wish that I was your beta. I have to re-write nearly all your work in my mind as I read it. It makes it difficult to read as fluidly as one needs to so as to understand the meaning of your work. I truly love your story .It is so interesting . I love the new Harry. Try to get a good Beta.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2020
I love Sirius in charge stories and this looks like it could be good but your poor grammar is killing it for me. I'm going to give it a few more chapters and see if it improves. So we'll see.
Avidreader212 chapter 3 . 12/5/2020
So far so good but you are in desperate need of a beta.
Vanadir chapter 38 . 11/26/2020
Brilliant thank you for a great story
Critical reader chapter 22 . 11/10/2020
By and large a good story that is not losing itself in overly lengthy descriptions and doesn't draw out scenes for too long. However, I cannot help wondering why nobody realised that only Sirius can be M. le comte. I am sure that there would books about the aristocracy like the Almanac de Gotha, Nature's Nobility, and the like, where any half keen observer could have drawn conclusions from.
BlazeStryker chapter 14 . 11/11/2020