Reviews for Forging Destiny
robinsonjanie307 chapter 8 . 7/9
I loved the character. This is a good story.
Mwahaha *rubs hands together in glee*. Go Harry! XD
geraldine smith chapter 38 . 6/26
I LOVED this story. I'm almost finished...hope to start Embracing Destiny soon.
Thanks for such a good story and thanks for bringing Harry and Sirius together.
Bye for now,
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 6/7
good
Sirius never had a trial - therefore outdated not get “a fair trial” !
How could he be “convivted” when you heave to have a trial to be convicted of something?
jenzhere99 chapter 9 . 5/29
This is a wonderful story! I'm quite addicted to Harry Potter and finding quality stories is very rare. I have a feeling I'll be awake and reading this gem most of the night!
Sheelahdog chapter 37 . 5/22
I really enjoyed this story! I love a nice SuperHarry! and this was done differently enough to be interesting and fun. Your English is really good.. The most mistakes I saw were words that sound very similar but are spelled differently and have a different meaning...and those mistakes are often made by native speakers as well. English is a very complex language and the story was understandable and clear. Good job, I look forward to reading the sequel next.
Bronze chapter 5 . 5/19
No really big surprises for me in this chapter. The number of vaults and who Harry's descended from was a surprise however the plans of the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder were not. It would be quite funny to read Fumblewhore's reaction if the WILL was released to the Prophet would be quite good I would think. Though there is the likelihood that they wouldn't print it because the Ministry of/for Morons wouldn't allow it as it'd show them in a bad light. But The Quibbler on the other hand very likely would. Unlike the Prophet, The Quibbler isn't a Ministry mouth piece. So they'd be the best bet to publish the entire WILL undoctored.
Bronze chapter 4 . 5/19
Big news he says! That's like saying the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima, Japan was a small firecracker! The ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder absolutely does not want anything of Harry's treatment at Durzkaban to ever be known to the magical public! It would lead to way too many questions he doesn't want asked nor to have to answer. It seems like all his plans call for Harry to be totally ignorant of A, the magical world B, his place in it and C, his inheritance from his parents. Oh and let's not forget, BECOME a martyr for the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder's cause. Sirius and the Goblins are a mega sized spanner in his works if they should help Harry.
Zero Rewind chapter 7 . 5/3
Yep you've stepped into every possible bad cliche this fandom is known for.

Binds on magic, intelligence; pureblood social skills training; Harry becomes a 'goblin friendHarry is the second coming of Merlin; etc.
Zero Rewind chapter 6 . 5/3
You have a bad case of exposition dump, and it shows.
I love the concepts you have with the Wizengamot and the idea of hotheaded tantrums between Gryffindor and Slytherin! The SMF-3 sounds epic! Hopefully it lives up to or exceeds my hopes. I understand that you are currently working on year 4. If this organization works the way I think it does, then hopefully the SMF-3 will be involved there too. I also hope that Harry does not become too overpowered that the Dark Lord doesn’t present at least a reasonable and feasible challenge.
Rheya Ramsey chapter 5 . 3/23
Alexei Romanov was 3 weeks from his 14th birthday when he was killed, not seven years old.
Bathilda Bagshot wasn't insane, just senile.
Umbridge is a halfblood witch (pureblood father, muggle mother, squib brother), according to JK Rowling.
2,661 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »