Reviews for Forging Destiny
suziq968 chapter 32 . 2/22
I keep forgetting to tell you but I've seen the problem several times. You have inertly (inert means no use or middle like on the ph scale inert would be zero) switched with the word internally. Since English isn't your first language the translator probably missed this. Love the story so far.
I do have to wonder what McGonagall'd say if Harry showed her a pensive lesson in potions that he paid for and one of Snape's class making the same potion? Maybe even show it to the Board of Governors? They might even overrule Dumbledore and force him to replace the greasy dungeon bat with someone who can actually teach the subject. And just think, all those jobs that need an O in potions to get but since Snape started teaching the subject almost none have managed it.
The operative word being "most ". Draco Malfoy totally lacks cunning. He's about as subtle as an H bomb. If he doesn't smarten up, one of these days he's going to get himself into a position where he'll join his father and be branded like cattle. His father, who he's so proud of, never bothered to check for the truth of Riddles claim of being a pureblood. Now he's branded and belongs to a half blood at best. Riddle has shown repeatedly just how much ha respects anyone and everyone that follows him by torturing them for any mistakes. His claims of wanting to create a Pureblood run society have also repeatedly been shown to be lies as he and his followers have killed more then any muggle born or half blood combined. And not one of his followers has the brains to see it. And Draco is following the same path. They refuse to see what's right before their faces.
Bronze chapter 16 . 1/31
the operative word here being " most ". That totally leaves Draco Malfoy out. He's about as su
68phoenix chapter 37 . 1/28
good fic and hopefully the sequel is just as good. only real complaints are dumbles inner monologs seem to repeat themselves closer to word for word the first 3/4 of the story and some other not needed filler
ChubbyQween chapter 16 . 1/28
Your characters ramble. It's getting very, very irritating now.
Bronze chapter 15 . 1/20
One really has to wonder if Fudge is as brainless as Dumb-As-A-Door. Both are soft as a grape and easy to squeeze.
Bronze chapter 14 . 1/20
And there's another really dumb thing that good ol' Dumb-As-A-Door should never have allowed Fudgepaker place around the supposed school. He is the Chief Warlock after all with the power to tell him no. Yet he sits back and lets those soul sucking monsters be placed around as guards. I doubt it would've cost him very much political capital to stop the Minister. Maybe Dumbles the Bumble placed some blocks on Fudgepacker to be this stupid? Wouldn't surprise me.
Bronze chapter 13 . 1/20
I'm one of those that've read The Witches Conspiracy and loved it! I'm enjoying this one now as well. Of course you know that when Harry gets back to Hogwash Dumb-As-A-Door will try to get control of him again. It won't matter even if Harry were to prove that the Horcrux was removed, Ol' Dumb-As-A-Door would still want to reblock all of Harry's magic. As with Harry free he'll be the one to mold the future after destroying Mildishorts. Thus destroying all Dumb-As-a-Door's plans for the future of the magical world.
Bronze chapter 12 . 1/19
I really hate to do this but if you have a Bata reader, check out his/her English grades. You're using the wrong words for things here. I'm not the greatest at it but I know that some of those are the wrong words. But seeing as I really can't spell very well myself, I got really good at switching to words I could spell that men the same thing. They throw off the rhythm of the sentence. Now seeing as this was completed 4 years ago and I haven't read anything by you posted around 2016 I don't know if you still have the problem. However I do enjoy reading your stories.
Bronze chapter 10 . 1/19
That is the perfect way to get Arthur a damn good job yet let him keep his pride. It's also a good way of sticking it to Dumbles the Bumbles. I don't know whether or not the Weasley's are part of the Order in this or not. But if they are and Arthur's out of the country all week, that laves very little time to play in Dumbies army. Arthur would much rather spend his weekends with his wife then running around for good ol' Dumb-As-A-Door.
Bronze chapter 9 . 1/19
I am very glad to see McGonagall's on Harry's side. Now if only she could teach or find him a teacher for occlumency to protect himself from both the headbastard and his pet Death Eater. If he could learn the type of protection that megamatt09 wrote about in one of his stories that'd be extremely funny. Snape may be an acknowledged Potion Master but he's absolutely shite as a teacher. Just because Dumbles the Bumbles trusts him is no reason for anyone else to. Maybe if he found out just how bad his afterlife is going to be because of his poor treatment of all the students outside of his House he'd change his ways. But I doubt it.
Bronze chapter 8 . 1/19
Another great chapter there. Though I fear that, even after Sirius blood adopts Harry, Dumbles the Bumbles will move heaven, Earth and the Firmament to get Harry away from Sirius and back under his control. I'm totally enjoying this story of yours. Once I finish it I'll move on to another. Thanks again for writing and posting these.
Bronze chapter 7 . 1/19
Now if only they could tell Dumb-As-A-Door that Harry wasn't a Horcrux anymore things might get better for him. Unfortunately that's not part of Dumble the Bumbles plan and the old arsehole'd very likely try to place another back in the scare. Then too he'd also want to replace all the blocks, curses and potions as well. The old fraud truly can't be trusted. Merlin help the magical world if Dumble the Bumbles succeeds in his plans for running every part of the magical world.
Bronze chapter 6 . 1/19
Very informative chapter this. I wonder if the Goblins could help Harry and Sirius place all these blacks, curses and potions back where they belong? But the confundus potion must be made three times as strong nd permanent! Lace all those potions into Dumb-As-A-Door's lemon drops.
2,561 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »