Reviews for Forging Destiny
lokyyt chapter 38 . 11/22
more please keep typing and please reply
jon08 chapter 33 . 11/13
Good chapter, solving the Buckbeak problem, and wilting Draco's ego a bit.
On a slightly different note, you mentioned in your note at the beginning of the chapter that English was not your native tongue. Apart from a few mistakes occasional errors with spellings in the English which possibly could be from English/German versions of the text; Earnie/Ernie as I mentioned in a earlier review, and an occasional slip-up with a tense or homonym, you English is a lot better than some of the stories written by writers who have English as their first tongue.
Lot of uses of the word English there. Oops!
jon08 chapter 32 . 11/13
Sirius for minister was obviously going to be their choice since the last time we saw them conspiring to overthrow Fudge
jon08 chapter 30 . 11/12
I like the games! Where can I buy the Wizard editions?
jon08 chapter 20 . 11/12
Loved it again. Just a minor nit-pick. Its Ernie, short for ErnEST, not Earnie - one who earns...!
jon08 chapter 18 . 11/12
Nice to see the greasy git is still the same.
jon08 chapter 16 . 11/12
I like it, Malfoy humiliated himself again, and no 'injury' to fake over for months.
On another note, am really enjoying this so far, a Sirius / Harry story that still sees Harry attending Hogwarts as canon.
SFC CopperHead chapter 20 . 10/20
I decided I won't be reviewing from my phone again like I did in chapter 15.
Nice chapter but I'm surprised Terry told everyone elves could apparate into and out of Hogwarts especially with the staff at the head table.
Saissa chapter 37 . 10/20
Excellent, Brilliant story! Very well written and with such incredible detail! And this just covers ONE year? Incredible! Off to read the sequel now!
SFC CopperHead chapter 15 . 10/20
Your chapters average about 4400 words so tell those who bitch about chapte length to pissed off. Great story by the way.

SortingHat chapter 4 . 10/10
Since you were mentioning fat foods in Hogwarts and very little healthy options I want to point out that a lot of the fat in foods these days is not natural fat either. It's actually artificial preservatives and corn syrup loaded in.

I assume Hogwarts doesn't use man made crap to *keep* foods fresh longer but wich ruins the value.

Candy bars have been around since the late 1800s and up to the 1980s candy bars were actually bigger and cost way less even for poor people of the time and people for the most part were not fat.

Fat people were the exception not the rule until the 90s generation.

My parents grew up with candy bars costing no more then a few pennies then it went to a Nickle then a before holding steady at 75 cents but the candy bar started to *shrink* in order to keep the prices low and today's King Size bar is what the standard sizes used to be like.

People also had soda in the 50s/60s all the time and there were more brands out there then today that were independent companies not owned by faceless corporations.

One brand Bubble Up was a generic version of 7-up and another called Squirt was really good.

A lot of soda today is LOADED with corn syrup to the point of deluding the sugars in it and ruining the taste making it taste like crap.

In nice hamburger grills I have tasted soda which the corn syrup was mostly removed and there is a huge difference where fast food is loaded with corn syrup in their machines which I question how clean they keep them.

I rarely have soda in fast food anymore because the taste is watered down and the corn syrup just rots teeth much more then natural sugar alone.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 10/10
Ron is also foul. If I had to pick sides I'd rather be with Draco because at least he knows stuff about the world around him even if the knowledge is *one sided* he knows his manners in front of adults where Ron is more likely to spout crap and get everyone in trouble.

Never trust Ron with a secret that could incriminate you for any reason.

The very first thing Ron wanted was Harry's food and galleons which is telling enough of Ron's priorities despite keeping it *hidden* from Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 9/28
I hope Dumbledore gets his comeuppance in the sequel. He has skated under the radar while they cleared out the Ministry but next will be Hogwarts so hopefully it will be his turn to be cleared out. I wonder how Snape will deal with next should be interesting look forward to the sequel.
daithi4377 chapter 36 . 9/28
I'm glad that even as bust as Sirius is he still makes time for Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 35 . 9/28
I wonder if Dumbledore will be brought up on charges for all the laws he broke? Why do I have a bad feeling about Harry staying at Hogwarts over the Easter holidays?
2,459 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »