Reviews for Forging Destiny
I love the concepts you have with the Wizengamot and the idea of hotheaded tantrums between Gryffindor and Slytherin! The SMF-3 sounds epic! Hopefully it lives up to or exceeds my hopes. I understand that you are currently working on year 4. If this organization works the way I think it does, then hopefully the SMF-3 will be involved there too. I also hope that Harry does not become too overpowered that the Dark Lord doesn’t present at least a reasonable and feasible challenge.
Rheya Ramsey chapter 5 . 3/23
Alexei Romanov was 3 weeks from his 14th birthday when he was killed, not seven years old.
Bathilda Bagshot wasn't insane, just senile.
Umbridge is a halfblood witch (pureblood father, muggle mother, squib brother), according to JK Rowling.
raging fire storm chapter 4 . 3/16
you know, whenever I read that Harry blew up Marge, I always think of Marge exploding, and not just blowing up as in a balloon-like manner
raging fire storm chapter 1 . 3/16
muggle tv? seriously? are you insinuating that there is such a thing as a wizarding tv?
SO far I've found the start to be interesting and the grammar is definitely better than the majority.
keep up the good work.
raging fire storm, storming off
janierobinson541 chapter 8 . 2/21
That was a good chapter.
Aaran St. Vines chapter 37 . 2/13
Excellent tale.

So sad that canon gives all we need for this to be Dumbledore.

Well done.
Janie.ohio chapter 38 . 2/12
I'm very much of mixed feelings on this story. It has so many elements that I tend to enjoy in HP fanfictions, specifically Harry/Sirius bonding, lords, taking care of business and fixing things, no Weasley bashing... I could go on. However, as I started this I realized that I had started it and abandoned it before and couldn't remember why. This time I plowed through, and I have to give some constructive criticism. I've read a couple of your stories, and in these longer ones, you have a tendency to get bogged down in details. Anyone reading HP fanfiction loves to immerse themselves in this world, but it's not necessary to list out every thing they had for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or every activity they did on vacation. Some details are fun, but it becomes tedious. On the flipside, you then rush through major plot points (who wouldn't want to see the Dursleys get arrested?) to speed things along, which just makes the breakfast menu from a previous chapter all the more obvious. I really enjoy your stories and plots and characters, and I think you're good at that, but you are going to lose your readers in the minutia of unimportant details. Ask yourself when you're writing, "Is this important to the story? Is this important to the setting? Is this important to the characters?" If the details don't fall into one of these three categories, then maybe they should be cut. That being said, I'm heading off to read the sequel now. :) Keep with it, you're doing a good job! I just want to see you get better!
Aaran St. Vines chapter 20 . 2/11
This a brilliant way to promote change.

Well concieved, well written, well done.
stellchen2003 chapter 24 . 2/9
It's "Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot" not "Chief Mugwump of the Wizengamot"
brennan.mholmich chapter 37 . 2/2
You should've just put your unfinished sequel here. That way people don't read this, thinking they get the full story, since it's not.
brennan.mholmich chapter 35 . 2/2
Quit using "really surprised", or "really 'anything'". It sounds childish, get a thesaurus.
stylo1 chapter 19 . 1/31
this story has so much potential its just way to elaborate, things get said twice or more, complicated plans that are typical wizard logic instead of actualy using your head. this makes it a bit boring seeing as you are only 30k in you sequel with the last updat over 6 months ago im gonna stop reading
stylo1 chapter 8 . 1/31
with all the evidence from the healers and the will it would be easy to set things straight. instead of sending bones just a memory tell her where pettigrew is. write their theory of dumbledore down on paper with enough evidence in the right directions and give it to skeeter and she'll do the rest.
its called being proactive but i gues sirius doesnt really want to change
2,650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »