Reviews for Forging Destiny
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 9/28
I hope Dumbledore gets his comeuppance in the sequel. He has skated under the radar while they cleared out the Ministry but next will be Hogwarts so hopefully it will be his turn to be cleared out. I wonder how Snape will deal with next should be interesting look forward to the sequel.
daithi4377 chapter 36 . 9/28
I'm glad that even as bust as Sirius is he still makes time for Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 35 . 9/28
I wonder if Dumbledore will be brought up on charges for all the laws he broke? Why do I have a bad feeling about Harry staying at Hogwarts over the Easter holidays?
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 9/28
Lol poor Dumbles is he in for a shock soon. I want that laundry device lmao.
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 9/28
Lol Narcissa really should have known on your name us so overdone especially when the name you want to trade on has been not only dragged through the mud but mired up to the eyeballs in said mud lol. If she not careful she's going to lose the Black name and all that lively money that goes with it.
daithi4377 chapter 32 . 9/28
It's pretty bad that a whole staff has to work to befuddle the Headmaster so that the students can complete their education without constantly being under a threat to their life. I can so see Siriys as Minister though the timing sucks with everything coming to a head at the start of summer holidays.
daithi4377 chapter 31 . 9/28
Lol a nice normal family eh? At least he didn't have the usual embezzlement charges as well. Though I have to laugh I can't will til they find out that their majority shareholder of Grunnings is the abused nephew of Vernon Dursley...I'm sure that would go over splendiferously.
daithi4377 chapter 30 . 9/28
Lol Percy might have the necessary marks but with his pride and stick up the arse would he really make any better teacher than Snape? Lol I can so see Dumbledore pouting about the kids playing board games that he wasn't the one to introduce to the magical. I also wouldn't be surprised if once the games are opened up to the other houses if the quite a few of the Slytherins will be included in the play.
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 9/28
I wanna go to Greece now lol. Harry so needed this time with Sirius away from stalkers, nosy friends and British is probably helping Sirius too. How is Harry able to be a metamorphagus as well as having an Animagus form I thought you could only be one or the other?
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 9/28
I wonder if Augusta will find out how Dumbledore manipulated her to keep Neville dumb and shy...if she ever does I really wouldn't want to be Dumbledore lol.
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 9/28
Ooooo I like this Moody he isn't a Dumbledore Toadie. Hmm could make for an interesting fourth year I don't see this organization being duped by Barty Jr. At least the threat of blood quills are gone with the loss of the toads magic. Lol Draco is really going to whine at foghorn level after this isn't he.
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 9/28
I wondered about the Slytherin Lordship...three of the founders no one has the chance of controlling Harry now do they? Lol wonder if they will connect Harry and the twins to the prancing of the Ministry.
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 9/28
That really is a poor excuse..the fact that he could pin down exactly what fight and when he lost his memories but didn't bother to mention or recover said lost he really expecting people to believe that?
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 9/28
Lol does he really think that feigning forgetfulness over the signing of the will of the Potters will be believed? That that was the only thing that was forgotten , considering the fact that he sealed the will Before they were even dead would not lead to the conclusion of forgetfulness...he is getting delusional. How is Siriys going to integrate his Sirius Black identity with his Comte Jarjais identity without raising everyone's ire?
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 9/28
Minerva is starting to get the idea that Harry has more up his sleeve than she thought. How could no one recognize Peter? I'm really surprised that she has caught on to who the Comte really is especially since he still had the grey eyes when he went to visit Harry in the Infirmary after the dementors attack. Either that was a slip up in the description in the chapter or Sirius was so worried about his son that he forgot to use the glamour crystal.
2,447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »