Reviews for Forging Destiny
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 37 . 2/2/2018
You should've just put your unfinished sequel here. That way people don't read this, thinking they get the full story, since it's not.
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 35 . 2/2/2018
Quit using "really surprised", or "really 'anything'". It sounds childish, get a thesaurus.
stylo1 chapter 19 . 1/31/2018
this story has so much potential its just way to elaborate, things get said twice or more, complicated plans that are typical wizard logic instead of actualy using your head. this makes it a bit boring seeing as you are only 30k in you sequel with the last updat over 6 months ago im gonna stop reading
stylo1 chapter 8 . 1/31/2018
with all the evidence from the healers and the will it would be easy to set things straight. instead of sending bones just a memory tell her where pettigrew is. write their theory of dumbledore down on paper with enough evidence in the right directions and give it to skeeter and she'll do the rest.
its called being proactive but i gues sirius doesnt really want to change
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 1/11/2018
read marker
slytherinsal chapter 33 . 1/9/2018
I'm surprised actually that Sirius didn't subpoena Severus Snape and ask him what would happen if a student disregarded a potions professor and added porcupine quills before taking a cauldron off the heat, something which can cause a dangerous explosion in the first year. The emphasis being on a lazy little boy who doesn't listen ...
slytherinsal chapter 30 . 1/9/2018
your spell checker has played you false and you have Harry grinning 'inertly' which might be hilarious as an oxymoron but in a real sense, no.

I love the idea of making Cluedo and Monopoly magical!
slytherinsal chapter 8 . 1/8/2018
I like it when Sirius can be civil to Kreacher and forge bonds with him.
PointyGorgon64 chapter 33 . 12/26/2017
I got confused over this fic for a minute or so, all because the FFdotNet app fed up and said the characters were Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi. The website was fine, but I was like, "What the f?!". Anyway, this is a good fic, thanks for writing it and showing it to us.
ak chapter 38 . 12/23/2017
bonne fic!
ROBERT-19588 chapter 30 . 12/17/2017
In the US, it is called "Clue" not "Cludedo".
ROBERT-19588 chapter 6 . 12/16/2017
Harry owns at leased half of Hogwarts, there for he can fire DumbleJERK.

If I were Harry I would leave England and get stronger, as well as getting his Godfather a Trial.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/13/2017
good thing in my story it will be illegal to seal someone's will for personal games and it will be illegal to leave a persons bonded and leave them with powers less then 50 % too bad for dumbledore fudge and the toad will never get jobs at the minisey they will meet their end years before fudge runs for minister of magic
spiffy2143 chapter 37 . 12/4/2017
Awesome story! You gotta love it when Dumbledore gets what is coming to him. I love to see Sirius and Harry happy. They deserve it:)
soralora chapter 38 . 12/1/2017
is this story dead? its a shame if ot is, its very good story
2,804 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »