Reviews for Forging Destiny
Bronze chapter 13 . 11/29/2017
If by some wonder you're reading this then I've fully read the entire Witches Conspiracy and though it great. I've also read a few of your one and two shots and enjoyed them as well. Now then about this story. I like the idea of Sirius blood adopting Harry. It throws a mega sized spanner into the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder's plan for Harry. Though why you and every other ff author continually state that Harry is the only one who can kill Tommy because of a prophecy, is beyond me. If you should look up VANQUISH in the dictionary you find it DOES NOT say kill. Drive off, make retreat, things like that yes. But not kill. The reason that the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder keeps saying it is quite simple really. He doesn't want to get his own hands dirty. Regardless of what might or might not be written in canon, I seriously have my doubts that the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder truly killed Grindlewald himself. It wouldn't surprise me if there was someone else helping him who either died of their wounds or the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder's wand. Of course there is always one other possibility. He didn't kill his former friend/lover, just imprisoned him.
cosmic-cube-keeper chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
With the word Faggot, you lost a reader.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/9/2017
But Helena Ravenclaw died, remember? And I don't think she had siblings. You could just make him heir to Hufflepuff, or to Slytherin But really, Hufflepuffs are awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2017
You realize that yew symbolizes death, right? Like that's why Voldemort's wand was made of yew? It's the graveyard tree?
Not that it matters that much, I'm just saying...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2017
Boldon isn't a house. You could have used ones that aren't mentioned it the books like Shafiq or Fawley. Actually, all the other houses were mentioned at some point, even if they're all dead.
Boop chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
This is a very good concept, as I find it unique in when Sirius talks to Harry. Right now, you need to work on showing, not telling. For example, instead of 'He said looking at Harry hopefully', try 'he said with a mixtures of hope and honesty one his face. Happy writing!
dragondestiny857 chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
fabnfj.v
g .
FlowerChild23 chapter 38 . 10/23/2017
This is absolutely amazing! Love it!
FlowerChild23 chapter 29 . 10/22/2017
Glad Harry and Sirius get to bond
FlowerChild23 chapter 10 . 10/21/2017
This is very good!
Kimmytrainer chapter 35 . 10/19/2017
Huh I forgot Sirius would be in charge of the running of the Triwizard Tournament. That's good, at least.
Kimmytrainer chapter 23 . 10/19/2017