Reviews for Forging Destiny
Kimmytrainer chapter 7 . 10/18/2017
It would be interesting to see what would happen if a copy of Lily and James's will was printed in the Prophet...
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2017
QWERTYUIOPASSDFGHJKKLLZXCVBNMFUCKOFFBITCH
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/11/2017
Why is it that Conservatives think that anything to do with government help is some how (communism) and all sorts of bat shit crazy talk? When they are called out on it they pretend to act innocent expecting everything tob e swept under the rug?
Lerris chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
You have a somewhat cliche beginning, what with Harry really being a pureblood lord descended from the most important families plus manipulative Albus and such...
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 35 . 9/9/2017
I've determined that I have not read this story yet, and I'm nearly done with it, but I'm now finding my mind wandering as I try to finish it. I'm not sure I'm going to try to read the sequel at this time.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
This story so far seems vaguely familiar, but ive read so many stories that they tend to all blend into the next.
Komichiwa chapter 33 . 9/7/2017
GGwWqfgwjzczAGjtgfwwWqfgwjzczAGjtgfgwjzczAzcz
Jestrbob chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
I understood your native language difficulties. 50 years ago as a English speaking American I had to write a short story in German. Not write it in English and translate it but write it in German from the start. Grammar and verb tenses, personal pronouns were hard. And at the time I was considered one of the better students. Kudos to you many years later. If you ever want to edit/clean up this story for small changes like improper word errors, and verb pronoun errors. I might help.
Bob.
Coreymcwhirter chapter 25 . 8/29/2017
Hey. I know this story is quite old and has been finished for a long while, but I figured you'd like to know about an oversight you've made. Dumbledore's PoV at the beginning of this chapter is a repeat word for word of the PoV you have for him at the very end of the last chapter.
ironhair chapter 38 . 8/29/2017
ironhair chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
Reading
Shonisto chapter 10 . 8/19/2017
not sure if this was mentioned in other reviews or not, the quote is 'with great power comes great responsibility'
bellapom chapter 9 . 8/7/2017
Great story!
BCgurlie chapter 37 . 8/1/2017
I love this story so much! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Inu-bitch chapter 38 . 7/31/2017
Love this story. When are you going to update the sequel to this story? I love all your Harry Potter stories.
2,804 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »