Reviews for Forging Destiny
Komichiwa chapter 33 . 9/7/2017
GGwWqfgwjzczAGjtgfwwWqfgwjzczAGjtgfgwjzczAzcz
Jestrbob chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
I understood your native language difficulties. 50 years ago as a English speaking American I had to write a short story in German. Not write it in English and translate it but write it in German from the start. Grammar and verb tenses, personal pronouns were hard. And at the time I was considered one of the better students. Kudos to you many years later. If you ever want to edit/clean up this story for small changes like improper word errors, and verb pronoun errors. I might help.
Bob.
Coreymcwhirter chapter 25 . 8/29/2017
Hey. I know this story is quite old and has been finished for a long while, but I figured you'd like to know about an oversight you've made. Dumbledore's PoV at the beginning of this chapter is a repeat word for word of the PoV you have for him at the very end of the last chapter.
ironhair chapter 38 . 8/29/2017
ironhair chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
Reading
Shonisto chapter 10 . 8/19/2017
not sure if this was mentioned in other reviews or not, the quote is 'with great power comes great responsibility'
bellapom chapter 9 . 8/7/2017
Great story!
BCgurlie chapter 37 . 8/1/2017
I love this story so much! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Inu-bitch chapter 38 . 7/31/2017
Love this story. When are you going to update the sequel to this story? I love all your Harry Potter stories.
Shonisto chapter 7 . 7/28/2017
Heh, I just realised as I was rereading this that the description of the three sages sound somewhat like the 3 staple caster classes from the older final fantasy games. i.e. black mage (possibly blue in this case), red mage and white mage, sneaky sneaky
5Funla chapter 5 . 7/27/2017
I'm reading this fic right after reading the Diary of Anastasia
AnimeFreak347 chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
I forgot about this. How could I forget about this. Harry starting to think of himself as an outlaw for blowing up his aunt. omg precious memories
Eagle-Eyes chapter 38 . 7/1/2017
Looking forward to it
Eagle-Eyes chapter 37 . 7/1/2017
Loved it
knuckles 8 chapter 37 . 6/20/2017
I can't wait read what happens next
2,813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »