Reviews for Forging Destiny
Lourdes08 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
very interesting story!

cant wait to read more.

Suspect42 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Okay you so Harry is a pure-blood...I would also think that Lily was kind of proud of her muggle raising.

Also having Lily adopted is an easy way to explain why Harry does not have to go back to Privet Drive. Im kind of iffy on the dates for the war before Voldemort and why Lily was left at an orphanage...technically Tom could have the excuse that his mother was pregnant and just happened to go in labor near a muggle orphanage but Lily would be after such events I belive. The easy way out is to say the family member tried to hid the child in the muggle world knowing that eventually they would be able to return.
werd me chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
nice
Albino87 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Sorry I did review the wrong chapter

I like it.

Wondring if Dumbeldore did know about Lily?

I will love to see how he will react that when he say to Harry that the ward at the dursly is there becouse of blodconection between Petunia and Lily. And Harry say that she was adpoted.

Will Harry change the courses he will take in the next year now if all the block and dark magic is removed from him by the goblins.

Continue with the story ASAP
Albino87 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I like it.

Wondring if Dumbeldore did know about Lily?

Continue with the story ASAP
Naginator chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Nice and I'm liking where this is going I always thought harry only had sporatic bouts of power and never understood why he didn't try to find out his family history but look forward to more and hope for. At least dumble bashin and maybe some weasleyy and hermione bash too and poss fleur or daphne pairing
sh777 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Thanks for the update.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Please update. I hope Harry sends an owl telling Ron about Scabbers being Peter.
bensdad chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Me likey! Can't wait to see more.
Suspect42 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Interesting. A little too straight forward in the answers, good explanation so we don't have to wait for Harry to have all the facts but you kind of killed down the emotions projected.

Greatest part in this chapter and fanfic as a whole so far is that you merely changed one thing that will change a lot things...I assume. Harry did not get scared and fall over his trunk which lead to the knigh bus coming. Sirius will not have to sneak into the school and act like a crazy death eater now.
DaphneandBellatrixPotter chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I love it!
Naginator chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
hmm interesting look forward to more
2,802 | « Prev Page 1 .. 177 184 185 186 187