Reviews for Forging Destiny
Lord Barinthus chapter 15 . 8/23/2016
I can't believe that you actually decided to have Harry refer to Sirius as Pa. Is this the United Kingdom or the backwoods of Louisiana? Because I'm honestly having a hard time figuring out which setting we're in. He should have referred to him either as Dad or Padfoot. Pa just does not fit at all.
percyjacksonfan28 chapter 9 . 7/31/2016
I admit I was a bit iffy on they story at first but the writing seems to be improving, I would recommend when you can going back and rewriting some chapters.
Alice Shade chapter 5 . 7/23/2016
Uh... Just so were clear. Rasputin wasnt murdered by a mob. His death has been the result of a conspiracy amongst the high nobility and intelligentsia who were less then pleased with the amount of influence a mere peasant had on the royal family - and the direction towards which Rasputin pushed.

He also proved to be ridiculously hard to kill, while were at it. After being consequentially poisoned, shot and dumped into river, he ended up expiring from... hypothermia after crawling on the bank. If it werent that cold outside, its highly likely the conspirators wouldve been confronted with wet, bleeding and very much pissed off Rasputin in short order.
irishblu chapter 35 . 7/22/2016
Last paragraph refers to 3 tests obviously the Triwizard, but there has been no mention of it previously. It has been introduced in a ridiculous fashion that unfamiliar Harry Potter readers would not understand. Really poorly written.
irishblu chapter 33 . 7/22/2016
Author should know that Ireland is not part of Britain!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/28/2016
Great story and plot idea! The only thing that could use a change is the word flow. Maybe find a second beta who's more familiar with English grammer and word flow so the writing isn't as stiff? But I love what you're writing!
Oddballzebra chapter 8 . 6/28/2016
These overly emotional moments are getting annoying.
Oddballzebra chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
You make Harry seem a bit bipolar.
wispshifter chapter 15 . 6/20/2016
ve
jesterl1291 chapter 38 . 6/4/2016
Beautiful story and I deeply enjoyed how lily and James agreed with Sirius and his decision to adopt harry. I just finished this first book and I hope that in the second you don't make album ruin this dynamic between Harry and Sirius I will cry myself to sleep yet, I will still enjoy the story. Thank you for rousing your imagination and effort to write suck a beautiful piece.
PLEASE READ ME chapter 37 . 5/27/2016
You know how darth sidius had the benevolent consoaler act well dum-as-a-door(Dumbledore) is the same sith on the inside.
old-crow chapter 37 . 5/19/2016
Hi,

A great read. My only regret was that your DD never went beyond the self-talk phase and actually struck a blow.

Perhaps the sequel will get there.

Old-Crow
old-crow chapter 29 . 5/19/2016
Hi,

The all-powerful, manipulative DD is a great formula for storytelling. Harry's challenge is always to acquire skills, learn his heritage, and gain allies, while staying under DD's radar. It's one of the few formulas that can be told hundreds of times and remain fresh.

I enjoy this tale every time that I come back to it.

Old-Crow
HarnGin chapter 25 . 5/15/2016
Though it's pretty obviously English is not your first language, you are doing a great job. I would like to point out that "inert" means "neutral"; while "inward" means "internally."
Paty S chapter 14 . 5/3/2016
That Skeeter sure knows how to manipulate things the right away.
The ministry is so fucked lol
Great chapter