Reviews for Forging Destiny
Oddballzebra chapter 8 . 6/28/2016
These overly emotional moments are getting annoying.
Oddballzebra chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
You make Harry seem a bit bipolar.
wispshifter chapter 15 . 6/20/2016
ve
jesterl1291 chapter 38 . 6/4/2016
Beautiful story and I deeply enjoyed how lily and James agreed with Sirius and his decision to adopt harry. I just finished this first book and I hope that in the second you don't make album ruin this dynamic between Harry and Sirius I will cry myself to sleep yet, I will still enjoy the story. Thank you for rousing your imagination and effort to write suck a beautiful piece.
PLEASE READ ME chapter 37 . 5/27/2016
You know how darth sidius had the benevolent consoaler act well dum-as-a-door(Dumbledore) is the same sith on the inside.
old-crow chapter 37 . 5/19/2016
Hi,

A great read. My only regret was that your DD never went beyond the self-talk phase and actually struck a blow.

Perhaps the sequel will get there.

Old-Crow
old-crow chapter 29 . 5/19/2016
Hi,

The all-powerful, manipulative DD is a great formula for storytelling. Harry's challenge is always to acquire skills, learn his heritage, and gain allies, while staying under DD's radar. It's one of the few formulas that can be told hundreds of times and remain fresh.

I enjoy this tale every time that I come back to it.

Old-Crow
HarnGin chapter 25 . 5/15/2016
Though it's pretty obviously English is not your first language, you are doing a great job. I would like to point out that "inert" means "neutral"; while "inward" means "internally."
Paty S chapter 14 . 5/3/2016
That Skeeter sure knows how to manipulate things the right away.
The ministry is so fucked lol
Paty S chapter 10 . 5/3/2016
Arthur deserves a good job and a way to treat his family :)
Harry is such a nice kid..
Paty S chapter 6 . 5/3/2016
Harry is really smart and ge could have easily done well in school if not by Dumbledore horrible methods.
Great chapter :)
Paty S chapter 5 . 5/3/2016
So know they learn more details and Dumbledore stupid plan to control Harry.
Great chapter :)
Paty S chapter 4 . 5/3/2016
Skeeter writing a ln article un Harry defense? Colour me surprised.
Just because James and Lily were powerful people doesn't mean Harry will automatically be too..but with the acidental magic and the fact that,by what Sirius said, he was powerful when young so someone is clearly interfering with him.
Grovtech chapter 38 . 4/22/2016
Somehow I heard Baron Vladimir Harkonnen paraphrasing Albus. "He will know that it is I Albus Dumbledore who encompasses his doom!"

REally Good Stuff!