Reviews for Forging Destiny
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2020
Sirius: My temper gets the better of me

Me: *from behind the screen* that's an understatment
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2020
Soooooo Remus and Peter- Remus, the guy the marauders became animagi for- didn't know?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2020
I'm senseing Dumble bashing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2020
Sy
LoveNCIS chapter 38 . 8/5/2020
Love this story!
IIIFawkesIII chapter 5 . 8/4/2020
you got the name of dumbledore wrong.."brian" is after "wulfric", not before.
Harrison Aldrich Emrys chapter 19 . 7/26/2020
Sorry but Harry calling Sirius Pa is just really disturbing to me. Dad is a good one, so is father, but pa?
Matt chapter 34 . 6/21/2020
"A ribbon you could place on your child and let it run around"
I don't know where you're from - obviously not an English-speaking country, but my point is, people do not call children "it" in English! A child is a person, a human being. You call a person he, she, or they if you want to stay gender-neutral. You never call them IT.
Matt chapter 18 . 6/20/2020
Umm - a boggart is defeated by laughter, not destroyed. Otherwise they couldn't have kept using the same boggart for the entire Defense class. Once the first person faced and destroyed it, there would be no more boggart. Just like Voldemort was defeated by Harry as a baby, but not destroyed. That's why he kept coming back ...
Matt chapter 6 . 6/20/2020
They may have the saying "innocent until proven guilty", but it's only a saying. It's not the truth. The truth is guilty until proven innocent. When someone is accused of a crime they are arrested and put in jail until taken before a judge. Are innocent people put in jail? No. As soon as they are accused, they are assumed to be guilty until they prove they are not.
jeannetaylor79 chapter 33 . 6/4/2020
Hi there: I'm so happy that you spoke of your German back ground as it makes your Spelling etc. explainable. I knew there was a reason for your spelling and odd phraseology. You have a great imagination and I enjoy your stories. Happy writing!
Chuni Luni chapter 27 . 5/4/2020
Whelp the was certainly different. In a good way though :)
Anne Bond chapter 7 . 4/28/2020
If u do remember which one shotyou got the idea from, please do tell me...
Mark chapter 19 . 4/23/2020
'On purpose' but 'by accident'. Don't ask me why the difference; it just is. I only mention it to you because you are not a native English speaker—though you write it better than I can write any of my acquired languages. I have given up trying to teach our world basic grammar and vocabulary. In the case of non-English writers, I am more than a little in awe of your skill. I used to work with immigrants from Greece and Russia and was always re-assuring them that their ability was equal to and often better than that of people born here. Our students graduate high school and have had next to no language training. When they reach university, they are often required to take remedial English. It is sad that we have to put students at that level into what is comparable to 'English as a Second Language'. I ignore most of your infelicities knowing, as I said, that your ability with my language exceeds my accomplishments in French, for instance, even after five years high school and two years university study. In any case, I'm enjoying your story. In fact, I think I may have read it previously!
CelestialWings65 chapter 38 . 4/13/2020
Absolutely love this! I love how Sirius saved Harry and how their lives are changing! Although Dumbles is annoyingly evil and I just want to kill him in the most painful way but it's fine! Sirius will make sure that he pays for what he's done to the wizarding world and to Harry and himself! Fuck you Dumbles!
2,802 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »