Reviews for Forging Destiny
Janie Robinson chapter 14 . 3/2/2019
The liked the chapter. It was good.
Janie Robinson chapter 12 . 2/20/2019
Awe that was sweet.
Janie Robinson chapter 11 . 2/20/2019
I so love the story. Please continue.
Guest chapter 38 . 2/17/2019
Are you ever coming back?
Janie Robinson chapter 9 . 2/12/2019
That was great.
klo chapter 2 . 2/1/2019
wow I thought this was going to be a real story but its complete fantasy now
Leifr-Vitaya chapter 10 . 1/30/2019
Ah, so I see the muggle investments includes a few big companies, like McDonalds! Well, I like math and I love this fic, so let’s do a bit! McDonalds has about 853 million shares, withstanding, and each share is worth around 117$ per share. Now, three percent of this? 3% of 853 million is 25,590,000 so, we multiply that number by 117$ and we get a grand total of2,994,030,000 USD! But, what’s that in Galleons? Well, a galleon is worth $6.64 USD, so it’s a simple matter of dividing, and we get: 450,908,132.53 galleons! Worth almost as much as the Gryffindor vault!
Janie Robinson chapter 8 . 1/23/2019
Aww. I love the story. That was a great chapter.
Janie Robinson chapter 4 . 1/11/2019
I really love this story. Please keep it going.
HPandPJO4ever chapter 38 . 12/16/2018
This story is excellent!
Netchka chapter 38 . 12/10/2018
Great story. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Netchka chapter 6 . 12/8/2018
Very good chapter. Dumbles really needs to be smacked down. Onto the next chapter.
Navn Ukjent chapter 16 . 11/25/2018
Nice chapter, but that timetable has some serious issues.

Both transfiguration and DADA have 2x2 hour classes with only one house present. That means that each teacher has to spend 16 hours to teach year 3 alone. Assuming that the situation is the same for year 4 and 5 adds another 32 hours of teaching. If we reduce the pressure a bit for year 1 and 2 and assume that there are only 3 hours and two houses for each class, these years add another 12 hours of teaching. Finally we can assume that there is at least 4 hours with all houses in year 6 and 7. In total this conservative estimate puts the total number of teaching hours at 68 for transfiguration and DADA. Add in the need to prepare and to grade all those essays, and you can easily get to 90 hours per week. Add in the Deputy tasks and patrolling for McGonagell, and she is working 100-110 hours at a minimum. A timeturner wouldn't help, unless she was willing to age at twice the normal rate.
Navn Ukjent chapter 11 . 11/25/2018
Fun fic so far, but I don't get why Harry didn't simply get a very nice and unbreakable cage for Scabbers. It could also be warded and unlockable by him only. If he gave it as a gift to Ron, he would put Scabbers into the cage, and Harry could then easily ask an adult to cast an animagus revealing charm on him in front of everyone. Then he could insist on keeping the caged rat until he could give it to Madam Bones, who would use it to clear Sirius.
TeddyBlake chapter 38 . 11/17/2018
THAT WAS JUST ONE OF THE MOST INCREDIBLE AWESOME AMAZING HARRY POTTER FIC EVER !
Seriously I really really loved it, that was funny and emotional and really well written and... just congratulations and really thank you!
2,804 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »