Reviews for Forging Destiny
TeddyBlake chapter 35 . 11/17/2018
Ooohhhh the Tri-wizard Tournament sounds promising !
TeddyBlake chapter 20 . 11/16/2018
Oi ! You almost made me cry from pride here...
Fick Chick chapter 5 . 11/11/2018
Lily signed the will nee Bolton so wouldn't Dumbledore know about that lordship too?
KnowInsight chapter 37 . 11/5/2018
wow what an evil Dumbles. Great Sirius saves and supports Harry. A bit at the begining with how sane Sirius was and how little effects from his ten years of hell showed was a bit unbelievable, but i enjoyed it none the less.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2018
Oh for crying out loud. I'd love to see an evil Dumbledore fic that doesn't have Harry inheriting all these other family's vaults. Why the hell would the Romanovs have a vault at Gringotts?
Guest chapter 22 . 10/16/2018
Umbridge isn't a pureblood; she's a halfblood; pureblood father, muggle mother, squib brother.
Monster King chapter 38 . 10/5/2018
Great story.
Redwing1co chapter 38 . 9/20/2018
Great story and character development hope to read more of this story
Ame's world chapter 38 . 9/19/2018
Superb fanfic ! ! !
Thanks a lot !
Poppyville chapter 38 . 9/16/2018
This was so amazing about to start reading the sequel too bad I have school tomorrow. Though remember that you are an amazing writer and please never stop writing cheers mate
dreamymew1 chapter 29 . 9/16/2018
I really enjoy your story. I'm rereading it now for the nth time :D
While reading the chapter where they are in Cyprus I just realized. In winter Cyprus has about 14/15 degrees celcius. The story is still fantastic even if the real Cyprus doesn't have the warm and sunny weather you hoped it to have. :D
Guest chapter 37 . 9/12/2018
Excellent story. I can';t wait to read the sequel.
Thanks for sharing.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 26 . 8/29/2018
Funny she ignored the portraits while speaking with the hat. They report to Dumblebore.

JimS
Matt chapter 22 . 8/10/2018
I'm kind of enjoying this story but, your English is horrible! Wrong words used, bad grammar, it's really terrible. You need a Beta to go over this story and fix the problems.
Matt chapter 6 . 8/9/2018
"Innocent until proven guilty" may be a saying, but that's all it is. It's not actually true. Just look at the facts - every country, if someone is accused of a crime, arrests that person and puts them in jail. They are held in jail until they have a trial; sometimes for long periods of time. This does not signify "innocence". The truth of the world's justice systems is "Guilty when accused." Even when someone is found innocent at trial, many people still believe they are guilty because the system is so corrupt and screwed up. What happened to Sirius Black is indicative of the whole judicial system. People are constantly being found innocent when they were convicted and have been in jail for years.
2,804 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »