Reviews for Turnabout Butterfly
molten2metal chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
Wow, that was a brilliant fanfic! The plot was really well thought out with twists and turnabouts like with the real Ace Attorney games, and it seemed like a lot of planning was put into it! I could imagine it being made into a chapter (in the games). The OC's were very well done as well. This story is one of the best I've read in the Ace Attorney section and I would recommend to anyone who loves the original games.
bucky9987 chapter 19 . 9/14/2012
This is one of the most splendid pieces of writing I have ever read. Each character was developed beautifully, and you keep in the theme of the Phoenix Wright series. This is a story that will be favorited and re-read time and time again.
WHADDAPACK chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
I shall honor my last review to this amazing fic, by signing in to my account. :)

Each person who joins this site is a budding writer. And as budding writers, we all have brilliant ideas waiting to be shared with the rest of the world. But what separates a great writer from the rest, is how well these ideas are executed and put to life.

And in 'Turnabout Butterfly', a unique, dazzling idea was brought to life by your innate ability to write and capture the minds of your readers.

This fanfic was truly one of its kind. The plot, thrilling and exciting, blended perfectly with the game's original storyline. I can imagine playing this as a case on the actual game itself. The characters were given the right amount of depth. Only a great writer can make you loathe a character so much, or get carried away by his/her emotions. I wanted to punch Pinkerton in the beginning, and I wanted to reach in to the story to comfort Licia when she was contemplating on suicide. The story flowed so well. The events of the story fit like a jigsaw puzzle. The dynamics were great, the word choice was excellent. Indeed, though I'm not the first to say it, this is one of the best, well written fics in the PW archive.

Up to now, I honestly don't know how you pulled it off. You took on the daunting task of writing a multiple-chapter fic; and a case fic at that. Many, including me, find it hard to keep up such a high quality of work. You proved it was possible. All of the nineteen beautiful chapters you wrote kept me on the edge of my seat. You did pull it off. Excellently, at that.

It was a pleasure reading your work. This has encouraged me to continue writing; to share my story with the rest of the world.

Grizz, thank you for inspiring me!

WHADDAPACK chapter 15 . 7/12/2011

That chapter...was definitely something. :( How emotional.

Amazing, well written as always.

WHADDAPACK chapter 14 . 7/12/2011
This keeps me hanging on.

HOW EXCITING. :) Great chapter!
WHADDAPACK chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
:O oooh. How intriguing. I like where this is headed!

Tragic love story. An exciting twist to an already thrilling story.

Oh btw, the Italian and German added a nice touch. ))

WHADDAPACK chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
Once again, amazing two chapters. Blown away, as always. ;)

'Heavy silence filled the air. They was alone in the Department of Vital Statistics.'

...was this an error? They was alone? Sorry, I know I sound OC. )) But isn't it 'were'?

Ah who cares about that. :) Still amazing as always. I'm on the edge of my seat!

WHADDAPACK chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Oh wow. I'm lovin' it!

Its all really well written. Everything seems to fall in place. The mood, the tone, the words you use, are all simply outstanding. :( I so hope I can write at least near your ability.

I don't understand why this only has 14 reviews. : I mean seriously, this deserves more attention. So expect me to flood it, mm? Hahaha kidding.

Continue writing!

DarkenedFantasy chapter 19 . 7/7/2011
Okay. Wow. I am stunned. Why the HECK doesn't this have more reviews? It's absolutely fricking AMAZING. I love it. Seriously. I was drawn into the story from beginning to end, and I loved it.

Kudos to you for writing this utterly amazing case.
robomon chapter 19 . 7/5/2011
Oh my, what a quick update. I know I've said this before but you should have way more reviews. I'm glad you kept writing anyway.

Well that's it. Thank you for a great story and good luck with future fanfics.
Spadework2 chapter 19 . 7/4/2011
A brilliant ending to a lovely fic. Thank you for the great story.
robomon chapter 18 . 7/4/2011
This story is one of the best on this site. It should have so many reviews. Great chapter. I think there should be one more to clear up some things.
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 18 . 7/4/2011
yikes... scary carmen! excellent chapter :D
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 17 . 6/29/2011
hmm... I wonder who succeeded in getting through to Pinkerton?... I am looking forward to the next chapter :D
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 15 . 6/18/2011
ooh! ze plot thickens :D looking forward to more,