Reviews for Exception to the Rule
QueenTatooine chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
This was a very nice and well thought out story. The only advice/critique I have is the use of narrative. You have a lot of dialogue in the story, but really it can only take a story so fart. Think about your settings, the character traits. Then describe them and the reaction of the characters to them. Its not an easy thing, but it can really add depth to a story.

Good job none the less.
Smaug221B chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
I absolutely love this story, Brilliant work
bohemian.mind chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
This is so bittersweet. While I'm not fond of Rose being dumped off with a clone and while I always insist he's not the Doctor, when he is written about, I prefer him to get Rose (and then Rose magically regenerate and move back with the Doctor) because he's played by my beloved David Tennant.

I feel so bad for the meta-crisis. I hope he meets someone new and falls in love deeply and gets his happy ending like out Doctor and Rose did (and truthfully, I'm pretending he did). This was so wonderfully written and I adored Amy. Rory was a little under used but the parts where he was in it, I loved. He is my favorite companion after Rose.
she-was-a-rose chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Reason number 47 to love Amy!
Poor Eleven. :,(
I love your writing style, and the way you express his feelings about Rose! Srsly how the show should have been written.
hermoine snape chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
that was great.
PrincessJenna89 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Awww!
laurens1988 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
I am wayyyy late but this is fantastic!
beatlesbird chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
THIS IS BRILLIANT
YOU ARE BRILLIANT
im fangirling so hard right now its ridiculous
Doctorwhovian2468 chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
I love this! I made me smile lol
Elixirs chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
Lol I felt bad for a non-signed review. I also wanted to fab this so I can always read this later, ta!
Elixirs chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
God I'm srsly getting addicted to 11/Rose its weird! I just wished there were more fics out there..,

I demand a bonus chapter of the laundry scene Ahaha
Too lazy to log in btw, sorry
-Elixirs
Lee-Moriarty chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
i was really hoping when the doctor met the metacrisis the metacrisis would be like who the hell are you
Snicks chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
Loved this! I had secretly hoped that the cracks in the fifth season would somehow lead back to Rose... Thanks for making that hope come true!
seekerchasing chapter 14 . 10/11/2011
love, love, love it! i loved the plot and all the conflicting feelings it gave me, i didn't know what i wanted, let alone what Rose or Eleven or 10.5 or anyone wanted. Amy was especially brilliant in this story, very true to her character and just plain awesome, really. great writing.
Star the Foxhound chapter 14 . 10/3/2011
I loved this story. It was very well written and I loved how you wrote all of the characters. It's my favorite of all the Rose and Eleven reunion stories I've read so far. :)