Reviews for Right
Coolmon54 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This might be my last review because I don't want my roommate to wake up and its 3am. Thanks alot I chose this over sleep and as this isn't the last one of yours I kinda feel an all-nighter coming on.
Catmint chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This is beautiful, sad, sweet, angsty and adorable all rolled into one. I love your characterisation and your writing style and you've got their relationship down perfectly.
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Definitely Like this one two! Snuggling with him, sooo Cute- their emotional soft side I extremely LOVE :)

xoxox
Seosh chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
*Gibbs slap myself* You know what I'm talking about -''
shirik chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
loved it! i know how tony may feel and i loved ziva for showing her true feelings
Chianna chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
this was so sweet. really enjoyed it!
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Cute.
xteamgibbsx chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
astlevkfmskbsaaaaawwwww(x

*cutecutecutecutecute!* and also not. but cute! and like the title says; right.

that's all for now, folks (you...). ncis is on... FOR ME. ehehe.
xangels creationx chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
awww

i laughed so hard at this "she has done is tell him that his backless hospital gown makes his head look disproportionate"

it was a funny moment i think you channeled ziva greatly here.. it was cute made my heart feel warm and fuzzy..
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
aww...cute last line. they seriously need to get together! thanks!
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Awesome job ! XP
diana teo chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I wasn't expecting such riveting angst.I appreciate the RL dialogue and the your descriptions of Tony's various emotions,too.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Great fic! I liked it a lot
MortalInstrumentsObsessed chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
TIVALIFE! awesome story!
MaisMens chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
aawh, you dedicated it to me! :D haha, you just should've made the hospital room bright pink xD Anyways, goood job! Tony and Ziva just always care for eachother! You should make a multichapter fic! :P