Reviews for Daffodils and Lavender
DymytryElyza chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I wish there was another couple of chapters to this :/ x

(I liked your shag band stories as well, though I was expecting a muggleborn to have introduced them and Draco, not knowing what they were, put some bands on and Harry decided to brake one every now and then...blah blah blah) :) x just saying - you could totally write that fic, and perhaps add some more colours? ;);)
There's lots of shag band colours out there :') x
Tar, for reading this :) x

Luv D.
Yaoi-for-the-win chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I love when Draco runs and jumps onto Harry kissing him after he found the ring and Harry came home. OH! I absolutely ADORED the poem Harry wrote for Draco. It was so loving and romantic! Fantastic job!
Emily chapter 1 . 7/23/2011

I love this so much! :D
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I loved it!
Himuro chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
"I guess that's what living in a cupboard for years does to a guy" - LOL, poor Harry?

So. I totally did the aww-stupidly-cute-face with this story. I just love the image of the flower-ish box, it sounds so lovely. And I knew Draco couldn't resist the ring, haha. Smart boy coming right out instead of getting all giddy and then pretending it's nothing. Not to mention Harry's silly poem made me giggle. I mean obviously any poem about him attempting a poem but coming up with this instead is the best poem ever, right? *snickers*

"I found it." He is such a little kid, I swear. That's what it reminded me of, a kid who found treasure and wants to keep it up but is shy about it or something. D'aww. Adorable.

And your ending is more than fine. I swear your writing gets prettier every time.

Now let me you tell you the funny thing:

I feel so bad that, I didn't know you posted this! So I think it must be fate that I stumbled upon this story and the summary caught my eye. :P The funniest part is when I read the authors note at the bottom it made me think of you and then I went to see who the author is...and what do you know! :) Haha. Just want you to know you made me smile with this, and I needed that, really badly. Love you too! x
Jellybean-chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
AWWW! My friend sent me this and it's just sooo cute and very hot! Loved it!
ylime-94 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
i liked it. it was very sweet.

i love your stories, i think ive read all of them, and i love the way you write!

ylime
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
sweet
Meredith chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
That was sweet. I really liked it. Great job.