Reviews for The Ultimate Prank
Spring Witch chapter 26 . 3/15/2011
hehehehe love the Vic Mignogna reference, not many people will pick up on that one, but I thought it was completely awesome (he DOES play some of the hottest characters EVER, there is just something about that voice of his *sighs*)!

This was a good fic, although it felt a litte bit rushed through the last few chapters, but I understand, negative reviews will do that to you. I really enjoyed it and hope to read some more of your stuff soon!
mistah-awesomespace chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
seems interesting so far

i just wanna point out this - "David was just as gay as Kurt only manlier in his opinion i feel like crying! I have writer's block and I don't know what to do, He could totally be himself and be out and rock McKinley High dammit!"

i hate writer's block too XD
Lady Azcadelia chapter 24 . 3/7/2011
eyI am sorry you have been getting such bad reviews. I understood where you were going with the story and they have no right to tell you how to write YOUR story. in my opinion you should ignore them
the pink post-it chapter 26 . 3/7/2011
yay dave proposed aww, that was sweet. Yeah i am so happy these two got a happy ending.
jekyllhj7 chapter 26 . 3/7/2011
SQUEEEEEE.. HAPPY ENDING! I love it! Happy Dave and Happy Kurt!

BIIIIG SMILE!
Maddzatazz chapter 25 . 3/7/2011
I loved this story! I hope you do an epilogue! Also i read some of those reviews that said you were “racist” and i wanted to tell you that, that thought never crossed my mind not once through the entire story dont let those people get you down you are a terrific writer:)
the pink post-it chapter 25 . 3/6/2011
Yay azimio rescued kurt. Thank goodness nothing worse happen. Yay for a happy ending.
Jack . . . Just Jack chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This is a really good story.

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't get what 'jekyllhj7' or 'nicolethecrazyone' mean by claiming there's any racism in it?

It just seems like an interesting story to me so I don't get what those two are talking about?

No one else here seems to be reading anything like that into your story so you shouldn't take their comments too seriously.

Maybe those two are just a little bit confused.

The rest of us just want to read more of the story.
maneatingbutterflies chapter 24 . 3/6/2011
i got too excited to finish sentences.

i fail

...

whatever

SCREW THE FLAMERS TILL THEY BLEED

(it's a pleasant and scary way to die)
maneatingbutterflies chapter 25 . 3/6/2011
you guys all realize that this is FAN fiction and if you have an issue with it, you can just write your own god damn story and stop flaming other peoples crap?

yeah. good job. just great. you accomplished so much by wasting time out of your oh-so busy and important schedule to complain.

ugh. you know, the only reason i'm writing this amazing piece of art work i like to call my "Review of the Review", none of you are worth my time. Only me, my passions, and my loves. Not pompous, arrogant, inconsiderate, ridiculous, nonsensical, mutant Neanderthals that have nothing better to do with their life.

Forever Yours,

Faceskinator

not taking shit since she was born
jekyllhj7 chapter 25 . 3/6/2011
Can we review now? ;-)

AWESOME STORY! I liked the ending with kind of Loopy Kurt gushing. :-D

I'm so loving the happy endings I'm reading tonight! YAY!
jekyllhj7 chapter 23 . 3/6/2011
To anyone who gets a "review" from that person.. PLEASE report the review. It is NOT relevant to the story and is simply spam. The author simply describes a character and all of a sudden it's "racist"
nicolethecrazyone chapter 23 . 3/6/2011
U have to save them! BTW you are NOT a racist it's part of how we see the story sometimes
jekyllhj7 chapter 22 . 3/6/2011