Reviews for The Ultimate Prank
jekyllhj7 chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
Great chapter.

But just wondering what's going to happen with Az and the prank?
nicolethecrazyone chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
Love it. Kurt jajajajjaja
jekyllhj7 chapter 19 . 3/6/2011
Glad Dave's mom came around.
LiveLoveRead chapter 14 . 3/5/2011
This is a GREAT story ! D

There is just one thing I wanted to note (and I hope it does NOT sound like I am being critical or anything).

Like I said ... this story is really great D …. but ... in reading through it causes me to pause and wonder ... WHY do the fanfic writers on this board ALWAYS seem to make Azimio out to be 'the big bad violent homophobe guy' in their writings?

Ryan Murphy has NEVER portrayed Azimio as being any more homophobic or violent than Dave or Finn or anyone else on the show - YET - it seems on this board almost every writer wants to make Azimio out to be this horrific violent, ignorant, ghetto, homophobe AND 'the drive' behind all the homophobia and possible violence in the school.

That's unfair and does NOT fall into anything related to how Ryan Murphy has presented this character.

If anything Glee has traditionally shown Azimio to be 'a follower' - NOT 'the LEAD troublemaker' .

(If you notice – Azimio only seems to slushy and name call the ‘loser’ kids when Dave or some other jock is around … a clear indication that Azimio just wants to fit-in with Dave and the other more ‘popular’ kids).

Also - I have both lived in and visited small towns in Ohio - and trust me - if Azimio were one of the few black kids at an all-white/nearly all-white school - there is NO WAY he would be the trouble-maker with anyone (let alone the leader of homophobic and violent acts).

And - most of the black people that I had met while in Ohio were about the most open-minded and accepting people anyone could ever encounter - (especially the black people who found themselves being among the few 'minorities' in ANY situation) - and I think this constant false (and violent and bigoted) presentation made of one of them is totally unfair.

If Azimio were TRULY one of the FEW black kids in an all-white / nearly all-white high school in small town Ohio (especially a middle class / upper middle-class one like Ryan Murphy presents McKinley as being) - from what I have seen of small town Ohio - he would NEVER have even had the opportunity (or incentive) to practice homophobia or any other act singling any 'one' group out.

This is because Azimio would KNOW that IF he did any such thing HE would be THE NEXT person "singled out"

(and Azimio actually appears to simply ‘look’ tougher than he may .actually even be in reality).

Ryan Murphy makes it abundantly clear that Azimio is NOT a violent person who’s filled with hatred and bigotry - so much as he is simply a big, fat, insecure dork who (in an effort to fit-in among his jock buddies) simply 'follows' the crowd in pulling pranks on (ex. slushying) and even making attempts at hazing ANYONE (no matter if gay or straight) who isn't popular or ‘in with the in crowd’ (like he's so desperately trying to be) - so why the writers on this board seem to want to present this kid as being some sort of " violent ignorant thuggish ghetto homophobe" is both offensive and confusing.

Again – the black people that I met when I stayed in Ohio (especially the jocks and other popular kids – but even the dorkier ones who just wanted a crowd to fit into) were actually some of the most open minded and accepting people that I had ever encountered in my whole life (and, in all honesty from what I could see, few, if any of them seemed to have had any interest whatsoever in anyone’s personal sexuality or orientation).

Also – it seems to me that - if someone like Azimio ever had a problem with Dave being gay - it would (in my humble opinion) be more than likely due to, perhaps, Azimio being mad over (for instance) having felt or imagined pressure (by Dave and his ‘popular crowd’) to cut someone out of his own life who he secretly and deeply cared about (ex. a cousin, an uncle or even another best friend – and not so much a brother or a boyfriend or anything, as I think it would be silly to have 1 show with more than 1 secretly-gay jock and almost no one would ever consider kicking a sibling out of their life just ‘to fit in with the crowd’) – all due to Azimio’s secret fear of being rejected by ‘the popular kids’ if he had decided to keep this person in his life.

Thanks for listening - and (other than this one annoyance with the presentation of the Azimio character) I think this was a really great story. )

- LLR
nicolethecrazyone chapter 19 . 3/5/2011
Awwwwww how come every chapter is awesome
the pink post-it chapter 17 . 3/5/2011
Okay Stupid touch screen phone it submitted the review before i finished writing. Okay so if you want to you can delete the previous one. Oh my kurt is a little freaking which i like by the way. Oh Damn dave's mom having to come back so soon. I wonder if she's going to know what happened. Can't wait for the next chapter.
the pink post-it chapter 18 . 3/5/2011
Lol
jekyllhj7 chapter 18 . 3/5/2011
Whoa... hurry and update!

This is great!
jekyllhj7 chapter 17 . 3/5/2011
oooookay... hope Dave's mom doesn't decide to come home.
nicolethecrazyone chapter 17 . 3/5/2011
Funny. Don't let dave's mOm find them like that
hpgleek713 chapter 12 . 3/4/2011
KURT! STOP MOLESTING THAT POOR SPOON! XD
the pink post-it chapter 16 . 3/4/2011
Aww this was so sweet. Kurt slapping dave but then asking for a kiss was cute. I hope you update soon.
nicolethecrazyone chapter 16 . 3/4/2011
Awwwww lovely
jekyllhj7 chapter 16 . 3/4/2011
Awwww. Kurt goes to him. Now they can fight the battles together!
jekyllhj7 chapter 15 . 3/4/2011
Nooo... isn't anything going to happen to Az? He was involved as well and it's not like this is a first offense for him!
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »