Reviews for The Ultimate Prank
jekyllhj7 chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
So is Kurt still playing.. or is he too realizing that he might really have feeligns for dave.

I hope Dave tells him about Az and the other goons and they can work through it together... like turn the whole thing around and make it backfire on the goons.
jekyllhj7 chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
Poor Dave... he feels like he'll be a dissapointment to his parents. Horrible that getting a girl pregnant or smoking weed is okay, but being gay isnt.
Nicolethecrayone chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
Love it!
the pink post-it chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
oh no davey got into an accident, hopefully after this he stops with the prank and actually tell his friends he likes Kurt. Can't wait for the next chapter.
jekyllhj7 chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
Poor Dave.. so confused now. Hope he's not too seriously injured.
creaturefear chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
LMFAO, I didn't even realize the title of this chapter.. I read the last lines and went, "Oh shit."
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
Ok, just got all caught up, and I am so nervous of Kurt's plan and Dave's prank, I really feel like they are just gonna end up hurting each other! :-( Hopefully my boys will be able to work this out cone out of the drama together. Really fun story so far, I love Dave's romantic-yet-neanderthal-like ways! Now I really do want a Dave Karofsky of my own!
jekyllhj7 chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
uh oh... hopefully Dave can skirt around the actual prank.
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
WHA? "I abused him, because I couldn't express my feeling for him directly. I don't care if you allow me to date him or not, because I'm gonna do it no matter what. Mr. Hummel relax because, Kurt will be abused, but to his content, as he told me to do so." I can't believe Dave actually said this to Burt, my jaw totally dropped when I read this part! I am enjoying this fic WAAAYYYY TOO MUCH!
the pink post-it chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
It was all going well until Burt ruined their moment. Omg the prank will Dave go through with it or just tell the guys to fuck off. I hope you update soon, this is killing me lol.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
UPDATE ! 333
Guest chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
UPDATE ! 333
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Eugh, Blaine ruined EVERYTHING !

Please let dave and kurt go back to Kurts house and cuddle up to watch a movie and let dave have his kiss, just so that their first date wasn't a total loss :D

this was sooo great, update soon 3 3 3
the pink post-it chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
omg what is going to happen next. Gosh Blaine having to ruin everything lol haha. The kiss was sweet and unexpected, I don't think Dave notices but he is totally into Kurt and vice versa. I can't wait for you to update.
IchigoPudding chapter 7 . 2/24/2011