Reviews for A Place That Never Rains
AnneMary chapter 1 . 4/1
Oh, this story is just perfect! It’s so sad, I cried, but it’s perfectly done.

(Personally, I can think of few things worse than ‘a place where it never rains’, but I suppose that’s because I live on a farm with no mains water in a high-fire-risk part of Australia...)
Thankyou. DottyWho. 27.03.2015.
FallingInABlazeOfLight chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Part of me feels that the worst
I Deny COE chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This brought tears to my eyes. It was so sad!
Marshall Banana chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Short but great piece, very touching! Good work!
MissBowtie chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
My GOD that was probably the most tragic Janto fic I have ever read! Your writing is beautifully crafted, the words very, very well chosen, I couldn't help but start crying and sobbing at the end. And, furthermore, it just started to rain in my part of the world as I finished reading this. Coincidence? Maybe. But it added to the angsty mood and made the whole thing much more sad.

I especially loved the lines: "He was far gone already. That's why the Master had done it. Ianto was little more than a child now, a frightened child who could feel himself slipping away. And it was Jack's job to hold him and comfort him and try to make better what couldn't be made better." PERFECTLY AMAZING. KUDOS TO YOU.

But it was brilliant! I just...I cannot comprehend how great that was. I have to say it was positively excellent. Instant favourite of mine!

-MissBowtie
roguewriter04 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I just found this story and cried my way through it. Thank you for such a perfectly heartrending fic.
BitterGrace01 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I'm crying! I don't know why I didn't read this sooner, but geez! I loved it!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This was absolutely heart-wrenching and painfully beautiful! It was very well-written with wonderful characterizations.

Excellent piece of work!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
This was all kinds of heart-breaking and beautifully written, Angel.

And as terrible as the ending was really, it ended on hope - with Jack and Ianto together at last.

"Impressive" for sure!
time-is-warped chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oh, that was beautiful.

And so sad you made me cry!

It rightfully deserved to win - it's amazing!

I loved it...

TWF xx
GoldenRoya chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Talk about a gut-puncher. This was amazing.

...That's all anyone can say about it. Amazing. My heart is aching for the Torchwood crew, but especially for Ianto. Imagine being separated from the one you love for eternity, simply because he cannot die... Beautifully, painfully tragic. Brava.
mardar chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
that was beautiful. so short, but so well written, you made me cry
Raynbowz chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This is heartbreakingly sad and sweet-I can see why it's doing so well in the competition. Well done!
deemama66 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
And you made ME (the iron maiden) cry ! and I thank you for it too ...