Reviews for To Save, You Have To Sacrifice
Winged-Ashes chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This is so sad.
I wanted to see zeros reaction after
shokubu chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
oh, my god!
i like this too!
thank you for your lovely story.
hotxhotguy chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
this better not be one shot! D:
sugar-cookie lover chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Darn you Yagari! Why couldn't you have just let them be?

This was a good story. Apart from a few grammatical errors, it was perfect..
Plumeau chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I really like the ending. It is totaly in character with the old hunter.
n e e n u h h chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
D; Nooo! Poor Zero! Now what will he do? Kaname just made a blood bond, and now he might posibly (because i dont know for sure)dead? T.T
DevilSmile chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
How sad...why do they have to die in the end? T_T

*sniffles* but, still *blushes* great lemon...XD I don't know what else to say...but, it's really good, delicious, even *blushes more*
Art-sinisterika chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Interesting start. I'm going to follow the story for sure. So Zero felt sympathy with Kaname and wanted to end the mysery of his hurt soul and in the end turned out stuck to him. Well, certainly we can't say Zero in his own will was all for mating the pureblood, the hunter was rather forced in fact. But wasn't raped actually. And it eases my worry. What are they going to do now? Did Yagari-san injure anybody? Or wasn't able to shoot and turned out injured himself? Kaname is a pureblood, for crying out loud. And something else, I doubt it fits Zero to be addressed as Zero-chan. Kaname never appealed even Yuuki with that suffix. IMHO it's like some additional humiliation for the hunter. He is not a girl definitely.
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Lovely, So hot! Kya!~
Love332 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
So hot! Kaname really made Zero sweet love! So happy that Zero is Kaname's mate now!

Oh! Did Yagari shot Kaname or Zero? I really it isn't either of them!
mpiedz chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
ehh why Yagari kill them both, he should support his student to live with Kaname..
Nekiare chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
OMG is so beautiful!

is this realy de only chapter?

waaaaaaaa, you are the best!
LuanRina chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Daaaaaamn it! TToTT So sad!Beautiful, amazing, touching, heart-wrenching, sweet, I so damn sad! TToTT And I love it so much. . .*sobs miserably* You're just fabulous, always, you left me speechless here with this gorgeous masterpiece of yours.

I liked seeing Kaname-sama as a bad guy (me luffs seeing his beastly self) and the fact that the stupid bitch is dead also made me whole idea is very interesting, I'm all thrilled even lemon scene was as mouthwatering as ever and with added suffering and angst and bittersweet emotions it made everything all the better.

The end is very depressing and it made me cry a little here, yes, BUT!This story is fantastic and I damn adore it no matter course I wish they had more time to spend together and all, but I kind of think that that is what Yagari would actually choose instead of seeing Zero-chan suffering like that and being in this kind of situation u_u

As usually, looking forward to all your next updates! ;D
peachescream232 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh no! Why did Yagari kill Kaname and Zero? Please update soon, because am dying to know what happens next.
fujoshii92 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
yagari killed kaname and zero?

i love this fic!