Reviews for Powa Maka Moana
Shani8 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Awww... thanks for writing and giving us what the actual episode failed to do. This was perfect, and I loved every word!

Great job as always!

~Shani :)
sparksfly16 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Denese25 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I know I'm not going crazy! Their eye contact at the end was intense!
francis2 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Very cute. Yeah, that's so Steve, to feel sorry and guilty that they couldn't save everyone.
SpnH50Sg chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Loved it! :D So cute, and totally in synch with the episode. Wonder what happens next. Sequel maybe?
Sparrowhawk1952 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Awww cute.
Sweetpea2100 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I was very happy to see this stroy alert in my emails today!

I LOVED LOVED LOVED this expansion on the episode!

Awesome job!

chril1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
YAY! was my reaction to the smiles when I saw the episode and also when I read this story. It's so cute. I know that though Steve must have felt happy about getting the kids back the one kid who didn't make it would weigh down on him, that's just the sort of person he seems to be. Glad Kono could make him feel better :)
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I just love these two a lot and wish there were more stories of them out there. Anyways this was a great fic.
Froggie2 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that smile and exchange between Steve and Kono at the end:-) I'm so glad you decided to expand on this...awesome as usual:-)
theravenclawquill chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
loved it! LOVED the smiles this episode... way too sweet. :)
Pop'n'Pop23 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
OMG I totally saw the smiles and looks between them! I was super excited the story totally made my day!