Reviews for Resistance: Brave
ColMikeFuser chapter 13 . 10/13/2015
Amateurs!

Two can play the Disinformation Game. Why wreck a perfectly good video bug, when it can be used to feed disinformation to the Capitol?

Than again, there might be eleven more of them in the house...
ColMikeFuser chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
Well, Finnick is NOT getting this warning because of money.

When you're Coriolanus Snow, and you need money, you either print more, or you beat it out of somebody by brute force. What Snow DOES get from Finnick the Sex Slave, is the APPEARANCE of power. If he can pimp out a Victor, he can have his way with anyone. Thus, the brilliant power-play we just witnessed in this chapter.

Mr Snow has already contained the Leaking Secrets problem, by rationing Finnick's customers to one lay per lifetime. If no relationship develops between Finnick and the customers, Finnick cannot very well invite them to return with secrets to sell. Moreover, any who volunteer to bring secrets, may actually bring disinformation. With no means of vetting these sources, the intelligence Finnick relays from them, loses most of it's quality. Had it not been for Dr Bryce Terentius "BT" Latier, this move would have been quite damaging...the rebellious Victors would be isolated and slowly set to feuding with each other, and rebellion would never actually happen.
ColMikeFuser chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
Hah! The vast majority of toxins have no antidote! One of the more wildly hyped toxin-antidote pairs were Lewisite and Dimercaprol. The problem was that the antidote was also rather toxic. Too much dimercaprol kills the patient. Too little dimercaprol and the Lewisite kills the patient. Thankfully the bloody Yanks invented Agent VX just in time for the Cold War, and no one had to muck about with Lewisite during NBC training. District Thirteen finally got bloody smart about it, and made a package of ozone-on-silica and the nerve agent Sarin, which when released, start to destroy each other. Pave Pat Blue is named for the bluish colour of the ozone-on-silica when the stuff is first released. The Capitol have yet to devise a mutt that can survive Pave Pat Blue...served up in what look like oversized beer cans...but fifteen minutes later, or fourteen if the weather is hot, the Sarin residue is gone, the ozone has burnt up or dispersed, and a soldier can unmask and start getting rid of dead mutts. At last, a truly civilised means of chemical warfare has arisen! A pity Squad 451 weren't issued any cans of it. Or were they?

[okay, seriously, enjoying the story immensely, despite poking fun!]
ColMikeFuser chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
Annie has found her voice in these chapters. Enjoying it very much!
XTheScarlettLadyX chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Annie and I are introverts! Wohoo!
Lucky4now chapter 18 . 3/4/2013
Is it wrong that I find Broadsea incredibly attractive?
smoak is smokin chapter 16 . 12/16/2012
HOLY CRAP!
district's8 chapter 28 . 9/2/2012
I am the romantic type so I love this book I wish it would never end
Nirvanadude chapter 28 . 8/13/2012
please update, i love this!
xXNicklezXx chapter 28 . 7/21/2012
This is really one of the best series I've ever read. You have perfect timing, you chose the perfect characters and you bring everybody to life so perfectly it's scary. You really are a great writer. I must go read number three now.:)
Anonymous chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
Im in love with Dodge!
LikeACheshireCat chapter 28 . 6/14/2012
Great ending!
LikeACheshireCat chapter 20 . 6/14/2012
ohh dearrr :P

This is soo good :)
LikeACheshireCat chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
oooooh the ending is so cryptic!
LikeACheshireCat chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
:O :O Shock!

But yeah, great chapter..