Reviews for Nothing Short of Invincible
watlocked chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I love it! It would be cool if Dean regained some of his hearing, but all of it, so that he could still hear some things but was still 'deaf', slightly? I don't know. That would be neat, I think - well done story.
Alli Claraissa Near chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
You should make a sequel
pilar chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
me ha encantado la historia. besos desde espaƱa.
KrizDeanGirl chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
I've spent hours and days looking for a really intense nice, sad and deep hurtdean fic.. and Let me tell you.. Jeez.. you're a genious.. I love these three chapters and can't wait to read the others! I don't know why but I loooooooooooove hurtdean stories ( I think it has something to be with the fact that the first episode I watched was faith... ) )
KrizDeanGirl chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
loved it ... gosh girl you're so talented!
krizDeanGirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
what a lovely sam! I just loved it!
LunaticV chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
oh gods.. My poor, poor dean.. You're NOT gonna leav him like that, right? Please make him better.. Though i admit that deaf, lost, vulnerable dean is entirely too delicious XP
Anonymous chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
It was a pretty exciting read, and it had a nice balance of everything. Personally, I like to think that Dean learned how to hunt while deaf. Nice Job!
Daisy chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
Is this story over? It doesn't say complete.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
Oh, so great! *-*

Awesome story hun! I was so sad for Dean, OMG, poor thing!

But well, nothing can stop Dean Winchester for long, right? I'm sure he'll be back to hearing soon enough, cause the world needs him

Kisses

Rosetta
januarysunshine13 chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
Hey! Please don't make it the final part...Dean's hearing would be back, right? Please if u don't continue this, at least do a squeal where they passes the days till Dean's hearing gets back...Please!
Tacpebs chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
Nicely done. I enjoyed your story. Is there any chance for a sequel?
moira4eku chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
I'm very glad that Dean seems to be more like his old self and he is hoping his hearing will return (Sam, too). It would be so terribly sad if he was permanently deaf. I'm sure it would crush Dean but he'd learn to adjust. Thanks for the great read!
ulquiorra buddy chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
Loved the ending!, please tell me your making a sequel because that would be so awesome.
2People chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
You better be continuing this dude, its too good!