Reviews for if you are into that sort of thing
ashes-rain-in-the-night chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
GAH! Adorable. So feeling the aster.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
robin is the best...duh!
Fangirl-er chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Fluffy curdles and kisses! Yay! Hehehe XD Love it!
Asshattery-Central chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Dude, you're so feeding my growing Wally/Dick obsession here.

I aint one to complain tho. ;3

Also, "he managed a totally suave and composed answer". That is just... I literally lost my elbows there for a minute and sorta fell into my mattress with the laughs.
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
...at the risk of sounding REALLY stupid, what was this "twitter fiasco" every1 seems 2 b talking about?
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I. Died. Legit. SOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!1 *dead*
foxfire flamequeen chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I... oh, I'm going to rant a little here. All my carefully written reviews disappeared when my laptop crashed. I'm trying to recreate them to the best of my ability, but this is the last time I save reviews instead of sending them immediately. It's just that I don't read fictions online - I save the stories and save them for whenever I'm free, in case I don't have net at the moment (which happens too often). So I don't usually write reviews on-spot. Ugh.

I'm pretty sure you're waiting for your actual review, so here it is. I reread the whole thing to regain my original thoughts, and even if it's not the same, I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything important. Also, thanks to my ranting, this is now way bigger.

I don't follow YJ Twitter, but after reading this I had to go look it up. It was a little depressing, to say the least, so I came back and read this again! Which means I read it a total of... three times, I think. I don't know how you managed to phrase the last line without making it sound awkward. It's my favorite sentence. It's everything the last line of an oneshot should be. Every line of a oneshot counts, hence the last line counts the most. Leaves the final imprint on the reader's mind. The whole YJ Twitter fiasco had too much unrequited love, and I noticed that you left most of the crush here on KF's side, but ended with a little bit of Dick's feelings. Kind of like compensation with implications.

And KF didn't answer Robin's question. DID it taste like sweet candy?

To be fair, if a hood is impractical, shouldn't a cape be too? I mean, you could just do what Wally did and pull on it. With the right leverage, it could be pulled over your head to block your eyesight as well. I don't see where Batman was going when he told Robin hoods are impractical but gave him a cape. Especially given the kind of attacks Robin uses - a cape should be a hindrance to his agility and overall movement. Wait, I'm getting off-topic.

When I came across this, I still hadn't gotten used to the KFxRobin pairing. It was after I met your SuperboyxRobin ficlet, which just made it worse because I liked it so much. But after reading this, and meeting Zeraphie's masterpiece in your favorites, I suddenly had a new favorite pairing to obsess over. These two really are perfect together, in so many ways.

Fluttering heart. So cliched, and still works. Not to mention it's always good to work in a new prefix-play into a Robin-centered story. Oooh, and snarkiness. Ha. I love Dick Grayson. I really loved how you italicized "You are the best, you know that?" These little things do so much for effect, and since I imagine the scenes in my head as I read them, different effects are very important to me.

Okay. Now I shall go reread the next story! Onwards and awayyyy!
itswallie chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
WAT EVEN THE ... HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS IT IS DARLING. I am such a YJTwit.
Karma Killer 11 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
x3 YJ twitter was so intense. This was awesomely sweet. :D
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Loved it, great job, kinda reminds me of how me and my friend act a lot. Keep it up D
A.E.Snooks chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Okay it was very cute but I am so lost with this YJ Twitter Valentine's Day extravaganza. So many people are talking about it, but I don't know what it's even about.

-_-;;

LoTuS
manganime-hime-sama chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I don't watch the series but man, this fanfic is making me want to start watching it. Lol.

Cheers!

Me.
MyHero chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
aawww!

One word... Brilliant!

Another work... CUTE!

Keep writing dude, cuz this was great! :D

MyHero
Raikimluva22 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
:'D

OMFG! YES!

I am in LOVE with Kid FlashxRobin! :D Lol such a cute story. :]]]

Loved it!

-RKL22
Charisma B chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who totally FREAKED out over the whole YJ twit Valentine's Day! (Also glad I'm not the only one who cried at EVERYTHING that happened haha.) Thanks so much for writing this... It captured the (I'm sure it happened) aftermath of all the drama. They love each other... They just need to accept it. Cheers!