Reviews for A Port in the Storm
karuraChan1 chapter 23 . 10/20/2011
Just perfect.

Loved it. awesome fanfic
karuraChan1 chapter 22 . 10/20/2011
this was a beautiful chapter. you really captured an awesome moment... it was just, perfect.
karuraChan1 chapter 16 . 10/18/2011
I absolutely loved this chapter, everything was just perfect...

and the itallian *-*

"Carlotta, Io vi ho amati poiché prima che io possa ricordare. Fare la mia vita migliore semplicemente per una parte di esso. Vi sarà la mia moglie?"

it was awesome, its good that I can understand a little xD
Sarahgirl12384 chapter 23 . 5/15/2011
Love Love Love this story! I am so hoping you will continue this series!
Fragar1991 chapter 23 . 5/13/2011
Awesome awesome! Xoxoxoxoxo
dpp3530 chapter 23 . 5/13/2011
You never mentioned Melanie's last name - I assume she's Melanie Benson now. I'm surprised, though, that Carly isn't Carly Shay Puckett. Good ending, the song was very appropriate.
IAMCAGE chapter 22 . 5/13/2011
Alright I can't figure out how to send pm's on my phone and I recently moved so I don't have internet on my computer. Anyways I loved this story and this world you have going on. I really can't wait for anything cam you write but would love more stories from this world because it has captivated my mind and heart.

If you ever need anyone to bounce ideas off of for future stories of any kind don't hesitate to pm me and I will help how ever I can. Like for example I think a story about cam wanting a baby would be amazing coming from someone with your talents. My phone is practically glued to my hand and unless I'm sleeping or doing something where I can't use it. You will get a almost imediate response.

Anyway keep up the awesome work I can't wait to read it and thank you from the bottom of my soul for taking the time and effort to entertain us.
IAMCAGE chapter 23 . 5/13/2011
I read the last two chapters one after the other and they were great. Very well written and touching. I'm on my phone so I can't literally see if its complete but it seems like it is. Anyways this story is definetly top 5 for me and it truely was a honor to read and review it.
Fragar1991 chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
Oowwwww *-* I'm already crying! Too beautiful dude! Xoxoxoxo
Sophie chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
great story! one thing though. i live in minnesota so i no there is not a airport in minneapolis. there is an airport like right next to MOA though[i no cuz i go there like every weekendXD]well anyways i luv the story!
dpp3530 chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
You are full of surprises. Very sweet.

If Pam had married Ted Franklin, Sam's high school career may have been a little different. "Dad" is always harder on you.

Love the Wendy/Shelby relationship. Wendy WAS the only one to share Sam's enthusiasm for the way Shelby punched the Russian girl.
Fragar1991 chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
Awwwhhh wow tomorrow yay the Wedding! Cool! Xoxoxoxo
IAMCAGE chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
Great addition. It really added to sam's character. Also love the constant updates. Keep the coming and ill keep reading and reviewing. That you so much for such a lovely story
dpp3530 chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
Pre wedding jitters. The big day is upon us. I'm so excited.
iamcage chapter 20 . 5/11/2011
Good chapter not my fav. But still well written and adds to the story.