Reviews for Head Shot
J9yee chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Great great fic! Something I could see happening in the show.
Gwalchmai chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
I really enjoyed this story! :) I loved how Steve's team took care of him and how you write Danny and Steve and their friendship. Danny's worrying was sweet and the operation keep-Steve-McGarrett-out-of-trouble made me smile. ;-)
cytpotter chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Though it's a long time since this was posted I still wanted to leave a review! I enjoyed your story! It was really a fun read! Thanks for sharing!
Takaouto chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Love it! Whumpage always gets a good two thumbs up in my book! XDD

However: "...didn't they teach you how to duck in the army?" The pun was intentional he wanted to see how much of McGarrett was actually present." - It's not a pun. This is a pun - "I saw this bloke chatting up a cheetah, I thought 'he's trying to pull a fast one'." XDD A very punny one (HOMG, DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE? :shotdown: ) What Danny would call his is an 'intentional mistake'. Or something. Defs not a pun, though. :(
cynsk chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
good so far but uhhh break in not brake thats for the car
cynsk chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
i thought it was seven stiches not six
purehalo chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
Such a wonderful ending to such a great fic!

moonjat54 chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Good story. Danny needs a vacation to recover from all the stress. But then he would probably get a call and Steve would need him for backup...and there would go the vacation.
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Interesting beginning and I want to know what happens next. I am worrying for Steve...although at least he knew that he had been in the Navy.
GreenEyes09 chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Great story! You really portrayed the characters as they are on the show. :)
star trek nutcase chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
Amazing job, especially considering is your first H5O fanfic. I really enjoyed the Steve whumpage factor, the characters were really on target, and the comfort/friendship was also good without being too fluffy. I don't think it was missing anything - well except for maybe naked Steve. It was a very good h/c/f story. There were a few typos (barley/barely, brake/break, etc.) but you delivered a good-length story in two weeks which is pretty amazing. Look forward to reading your future work.
shirik chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
fabulous story! thank you so much for this great story! i hope you'll write more huert steve fics!
alwaysateen chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
Love your ending. :)

I also love Danny's idea to keep Steve out of trouble, lollll.

And they say Kono, I think Kona is the Hawaiian version of her name...
rice117 chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
Loved it! Hope to read more from you!
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 6 . 3/1/2011