Reviews for Kill me
that was awesome
GreenCAT the second chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
well. :{
kuroange1 chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
Fanfiction is being a jerk and won't let me sign in DX

OH. MY. GOSH. It finally ended. *arm flail

I died the whole time reading this. The beginning of the story was like arggg. Again, your descriptions are like, beautiful. They're very vivid. XD

PM me when you get your story up, please

And congratulations on finishing the story! Looking forward to the sequel
Perlenprinz chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
Oh good god where do I start.

First of all I am sad because it's over. I love this fic dearly, with a whole big chunk of my gory heart, and I will miss waiting for updates.

But then again this ending blew me away. I was thinking and thinking about how this could come to an end but not by all stretch of my imagination I would've come up with this. Absolutely excellent!

Something that especially caught my interest is the way of dying. First it is described with Anette: The way her body turns, changes, the way you described the way she asphixiated, drawing these useless breaths (I personally think asphixiation is one of the more horrible deaths) was excellent. But it was written as something being observed. By Christophe, by Jacky, by the Reader.

But by describing it out of Kennys POV, the whole thing becomes a lot more vivid to the reader... you basically feel the pain - and with the shift of POVs, the desperation on both parts, Kenny's as well as Kevin's shows so perfectly.

It was a great last chapter. Jacky's outburst was marvelous, Christophe's griev... the way he just couldn't stick to the plan once he knew Anette was in Danger and that Damien KNEW this was his weak point...

This chapter was a great end for this awesome fanfiction!

And I feel so honored and flattered to be mentioned here ;/; and of course we will keep having wonderful conversations!

I am really looking forward to the sequels! And you did a great Job on this fic! 3
kuroange1 chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
SO! I finally got around to reading this chapter! *fist pump* Anywho. I sorta forgot who some of the OCs were :D I feel so bad OTL
And hoh snap, Damien shows up!

Also, that list. THAT LIST. Now i must hunt down all of those songs XD
I'd have more questions, but yea. I patiently await the next chapter :D
Marly-Namine-Zexy24 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
May I say I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter. No rush though you said it'd be long and take awhile so I can wait for another amazing chapter. Sadly I believe this is the first time I reviewed cause I didn't know what to say but I have been keeping track sort of... Anyway I love it keep up the good work! It's writer's like you that make me believe that there's still stories worth reading!
May chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
Next one is the last? Nuuuu D I love the way you write, even managed to make me look forward to read about vomit...

Yay for Damien, go get you playmate :)
Perlenprinz chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
Wow, I was super excited to see that you have updated!

And even though it was rather short, it was really great! It built up the suspense and leaves me waiting for the next chapter. I am ridiculous amounts of curious for the ending you have in mind!

I liked the graphic description of the wounds and the monsters... and Ryu laughing over Cartman's fighting style amused me a little too much, I fear...

I love how you can still put humour in a serious and leathal situation like this!

Welp, I am looking forward to the next chapter like Crazy! Keep up the great work!
Perlenprinz chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
Finally, FINALLY I get around to reading this

and I am, once again, amazed!

This chapter was great! I liked all the characters which were introduced - even the girls and I usually have a HUGE problem to like female characters, because they are often such Mary-Sues..

but I like Anette and Jacky a lot! And the intimacy between Christophe and the girls was fascinating, too.

What I especially enjoyed was the scene between Craig and Tweek, even though it almost broke my heart.

What I would have NEVER expected is for Kenny to tell Kevin everything! Huge surpise!

And Cartman is back! Finally it is revealed what he did. His reappearance was badass!

I am SO looking forward to the final battle!

(and I sincerely hope there will be some deaths. Something to make my heart cringe ;D )

Please keep up the great, amazing and overly awesome work! 3

(and why are the songs you pick always so awesome? )
kuroange1 chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
It updates! *bounces cheerily

Have I mentioned how great your descriptions and characterizations are? :D

Looking forward to the up coming battle X)

Ah, Christophe, Jacky, and Anette... I sense something along the lines of polygamy, but without the marriage bit XD

Possessive Damien~ I wanna know the the plan they came up with now... haha..

Excellent details and interactions! *awaits next update

I'd love it if you sent me a pic of Jacky and Anette too please XD
May chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
Yay part 8 D

Is it bad that i kind of want them to fail and let Damien get him. That way the fic would (probably/hopefully) have more chapters! Don't want it to end
PigeonsAndCarrots chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
You finally add a new chapter I love it :3 keep up the good work xx
PigeonsAndCarrots chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
please contiune its a good story :)xx
Perlenprinz chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
You cannot fathom the way I enjoyed reading this. Good lord... I just could not stop reading, even though I knew reading something that I assumed would be frightening and scary to no end (and damn was I proven right... ) at this at 3 am is a bad idea.

But I couldn't stop. (And the Dead Space scene FREACKED ME OUT.)

The mirror scene... I don't think I will ever look at a mirror the same way again. But I enjoyed reading this so thoroughly.

All the things Damien does just to prove that he is the dominant one and if he wishes to torture Kenny to the point where he loses his sanity, that he can damn well pull that off without anybody stopping him - It's plain amazing.

And especially the dream scenes I was enjoying so so so much more than I actually should - guilty pleasure! ( and so worth all the phantom pain _' )

Okay I could go on and on about how amazing this story is and how much I actually liked every damn scene... but I think I would just keep repeating myself.

So I just have one thing to ask: Please. Pretty please with sugar on top. Continue this as soon as possible. I am DYING of suspense!

I am damn curious about Cartmans involvement in this.

kuroange1 chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
I started reading this... And I could not stop. Despite the fact that I have school tomorrow and should be asleep right now, I just HAD to finish this. XD

Lovely story. I hope you update it soon. I get the feeling that Cartman went to enlist Craig's help himself already...