Reviews for In Natural Light
TheMuser chapter 1 . 2/11
You're killing me, you brilliant amazing writer. I read a temporary madness first I think, without knowing any of your other works and to date it's probably the only Spock/Bones I've read to date (not because I don't like the pairing, but instead due to the sheer abundance of Spock/Kirk that draw me in quicker than I can pause to take a breath). I read My name is Jim Kirk some weeks ago and cried my human heart out and decided to check out and see what else you had in store as a writer.

I'm seriously pleased to be raiding your stuff, you're really quite amazing. I read declarations and keeping love(?) and now this and I'm speechless at this point.

Thank you for being such a wonderful writer and sharing your work. Good luck for all your published works as well! I'm off to read some more of your stuff.
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 2/11
Ahhhh this is great :)
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I love it. Good job!
Nichalia chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Loved this!
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Lovely! Well written, sweet and funny. I truly enjoyed reading this story.
Kira Marauder Girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
i love it, it was hilarious when Spock confronted Jim xd
Serena Eva chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This is adorable!
Doni chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh yes, there's the little bit of fluff I needed after the last story. Funny and cute.
Loyal Lurkeress chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Okay. Okay, I'm going to stop after this one, I swear. Seriously. And this one will be short and sweet, summed up with a single quote from a children's movie:

"IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!" -Agnes, Despicable Me

Seriously, thanks for the fluff. It was lovely. :D

-Rhia
glasswalker chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
So awesome, made me smile like a lunatic. :)
Kiraraven79 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Love it! Jim is so sweet and stupid! hahahaha
Superpixel chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh gah. I love this fic to a ridiculous level. It is so very awesome that I can't properly express it. xD
kim chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
awesome. I love this story. This Kirk fits my imagination of Kirk. I like the wait.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
love it!
Cristalake chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
"Spock had a rude habit of shattering Jim's illusions. He ruthlessly and systematically destroyed Jim's little self-delusions, and would always watch with the closest expression a Vulcan face could get to 'smug' while Jim flailed uselessly in the aftermath.

And he usually did it without warning."

The FUNNIEST part of this fic! I swear! looool! Rotflmao