Reviews for Red Letter Year: The Outtakes
Jomahawk2694 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Man, I dont know why I never wrote for this sooner! All I have to say is that it made me love your story even more than I already did. And whats more, I really see chapters 6-8 from bellas pov. her perspective on being seperated while in California would be awesome, as well as her return to Chicago. All in all, I cant wait for your next update to either story!
JMAHWK
hisgirlinterrupted chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
I must really love you, cuz I don't do boysecks. Ever. But I'm happy for them. What I'm not happy about is that I've almost read everything in your cave of brilliance. I'm pouting over here, jsyk.
hisgirlinterrupted chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Jasper and Bella at the beginning - now that I've read this pov - was my favorite part. I hope you don't take offense to that. I'm a sap for silly and cute banter/inner banter.
SOFisticated1 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I like BPOV... a lot. You should definitely do chapter 12 in her POV. Pplllleeeaaassseeee? (I see no shame in begging)
noel-cullen chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Yay! I absolutely adored this outtake - I've been dying for some Ed/Jazz perspective, and you delievered just the right dose.

Oh, AND it was hot? Woo-hoo...gotta love an authoritative Jasper.

I am loving the heck out of this story - it deserves so much more love than it gets.

~Noel
mycrookedsmile chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
this is all fuckhot sexy happytimes and then you bring the tears! *happy sniffle*

What fun to see their relationship more up close than we get to see in RLY- thank you TruceOver for making her do it ; ) I love that Jasper's kinda bossy.

I sort of feel worried for Alice, but I do think Edward should go for it.
Asimo chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
U know.. I love ladies. ;-) Sooo.. This chapter was cool but the others was better. For me anyyways.. ;P But it was awesome as always so I wanted to give you my support. :-) I wish it would have been Alice and Bella moving in together.. But I guess it won't take long..?
Asimo chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
It was awesome (*lol*) to read the beginning from Bellas point of view! I just remembered how much I LOVE your story.. :D
jenniferJ1970 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Loved the outtake! Can't wait to read more! Love this story!
FormerGophers chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Loved seeing Bella's POV. Can't wait to read more!
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
love these girls, no matter who's talking ;)
Lady Ma Ma chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Whew! I didn't think it was possible but it was even HOTTER then 2nd time around! I went back to compare some of the conversation to the first chpt from Alice's POV and you hit it all on the head! Nice job swandive :-) It was fun to read from Bella's pov and get into her head a bit more. Hopefully you can write some more someday!