Reviews for Ingenting i Nærheten
BlueUshanka chapter 4 . 3/19
Aw man... Why did you stop? :c
I wish Toki realized how much he means for Pickles... Pickles deserves Toki soo bad ;0;
Ohaihowudoin chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
One of the best metalocalypse stories I've read so far, I love it! It's so deep, and just ugh! I love the interactions between pickles and toki, and as much as I ship toki with skwisgar, I wouldnt mind seeing him end up with pickles with how adorbes he's been treating him.

It's been a long time since you last updated, but I'd love to see this continued!
ApacheLaugh chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
It's Not are Very Special my Lady(I love Jim Morrison too,BTW) I even consider him,one of my muses,who helps me Write! Please keep up the Great Work,and email me when you can, . Long live You and Dethklok!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Oh come on! Why did you stop!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Huh, I figure that Toki would have snuck in black and when skwisgarr put the dye in his hair would've black.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Motherfuckin jeez this shit is brutal! OMG update! And... strangely you converted me to PicklesxToki
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Um there is one. When you said to run his hands thru... it literally took thru instead of through. There is a grammatical difference
deideiblueeyez chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Toki suffering so much ;( I hate to see him suffer, but man, Skwisgaar, Toki, and Pickles have such terrible, shitty backstories that it's almost impossible not to write an angsty drabble or something similar... Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

P.S. that scene between Toki and Ofdensen was.. weird.. well not WEIRD, but.. disturbing... a good look at how unhinged Toki is becoming, unhinged he really is right now...
deideiblueeyez chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Awesomely written angst.. Oh, and almost-nearly TokixPickles hook up... So close :O
deideiblueeyez chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
I'm beginning to want to learn the Swedish and Norwegian language .3. .. But I shouldn't say that, because I read in Psychology Today - a magazine - that announcing you'll do this and this will impede you from ever achieving the goal, since it's kind of .. almost like a pre-sense of accomplishment. Just saying it is like a tiny dose of "I did it! I'm awesome!" so you'll be less willing to actually go through with it and do what you promised yourself you'd do...

But anyways.! Loved this chapter..! Wooo! Toki Pickles FTW!
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Cool story, bro. I have a new obsession with Metalocalypse and the Dethklok band, so I'm reading all the fanfiction I can get my hands on. I will read more! Skwisgaar, Nathan, Toki, Pickles, Murderface (and Ofdensen) FTW! :D
danang1970 chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Amazing story! I very much hope you're planning to finish...? (dances with anticipation)
Shiho chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Toki is getting a little too strange, so I hope you're able to resolve that soon. Anyway, I found myself wanting this to be a "tickles" story. LOL. That's probably because Pickles is probably my fav character... Nice story, though. I hope Toki's solo performance goes well. 8D
DethGirrl chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
I love it! I can't wait unitl the next chapter!
Artistic18 chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
So Toki went really crazy this chapter...his obsession with Skwisgaar has really gotten out of hand. I kind of want to see an interaction between them now, especially given Toki's dream perception of him. It was really nice to see this story updated! :)