Reviews for Love Is The End
Melanie chapter 15 . 4/8
What a shame you did not finish this story. I have enjoyed reading but left wanting more. Hope one day you can find the time to finish
SRKkifan chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
Please update, your story is awesome, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
SRKkifan chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Um, you messed up a fact in this chapter. You said that the two newly turned Strigoi would be stronger than the other eight, but that's wrong. Strigoi get stronger, based on how long they've been Strigoi.
russia2774 chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Love it
fdg chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
I wish you would explain what the fuck is happening to rose better,,these little shadow kissed episodes are way to weird and its chapter 15 we should have a clue as to what the fuck is going on by now
fdsf chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
oh good job! ive read a lot of these and this is by far the best yet! that opener she was was awesome and I almost felt like that was enough on its own...I think maybe hitting him was over the top...you don't hit people cause they don't love you ya know it just makes you look weak and desparate but other then that is was awesome!
FictionisMyReality12 chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
Please please please update! I love this story!
nikkiann chapter 15 . 8/8/2012
So u r taking this side of it really nicely :) I really like what u have done but ur original question u asked of us reviews are rose and dimitri gonna get back together or is rose gknna be made at him for longer? And is there any more povs... Actually thought of one more (sorry lol) umm.. How long u r gonna be righting this one? And ur details to vehicles sweet:):)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2011
Please write more
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2011
Please write more
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
Write more please:)
deathcab4cutie17 chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
the second french sentence was wrong...the words meant the right things, but they didn't really make sense, you know? it should have been something like "je parie qu'elle est (feisty) dans tout sortes de facons" except i cant remember right now the french word for feisty.
Hannah B chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
I really loved this chapter! Very original!

I only have one criticism: when you said:

"These two had just been turned, and that meant only one thing. They were twice as strong as the last eight strigoi I'd just killed.", in "Frostbite", it is said that strigoi get stronger with age, just thought I should point that out.

Apart from that, I am completely engrossed in your story! I am loving every moment of it!
IceFemme chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
This is really great! I love it so far! I loved how rose yelled at dimitri in the beginning, I was like "yeah go Rose!" haha *fistpump* xD I would love to beta this if you want :)

please update soon!
my 2 guys chapter 15 . 7/9/2011
that was good keep it up