Reviews for Blood of the Birds
emmacrade24 chapter 2 . 8/3
Really? "U.S. Hufflepuffs, we aren't that observant?" I'm unsure if you were just trying to be funny or make the character apparat to be strange but it played out as prejudice and rude in my opinion. Yes, I know HP isn't real but it was still an ignorant thing to say.

Other than that blunder it's a cute story, I always like Rose/scorpious fanfics.
Awesome _
praurime chapter 31 . 4/28
I wanted to write a long review after I finished reading the whole story and I am still planning to do it, but this was the first chapter of any fanfiction that I have read which made me cry. And that says a lot. As for the eulogies, I stand with Hugo though I think I started crying during the eulogy said by Ron.
soxmanyxfandoms chapter 45 . 1/12
I've spent a while reading this story over the last few days, and I know it's a bit strange to review it 4 years after it was posted, but it is too good not to. Every now and then you come across an absolute gem of a story, and this is one of those. Your take on Albus was especially captivating, and the friendship between the trio is something I wish I could have. I was positively sobbing for the last 10 chapters or so. You have created a beautiful story that you have every right to be proud of.
The second Romanian sentence is wrong, the correct translation is: De unde ai venti?
I really liked you story :)
feathersparks149 chapter 45 . 8/19/2014
Ah I just re read this and I love it a lot! The subplot of Hugo and Nigel's story is my favourite part and can you please please please write ANYTHING else just about them like a fluffy one shot or a whole thing I don't even care but if you don't I'll have to and that makes no sense :P
also using American names (PJ, Madison etc) is just slightly buggy to me because nobody at Hogwarts would be called almost any of you OC's names, not that it matters too much but just some constructive criticism :)
I really like this story and thanks for putting so much work into it!
shell
nuts4nargles chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
I called it! I so called it! As soon as you introduced Nigel and talked about Nigel and Hugo hanging out together I just knew! I love that so much! But I still feel really bad for Hugo that he feels like his father won't accept him! Anyway, I love this story!
silverlovedragoness chapter 45 . 7/4/2014
Hi!
I've been reading this avidly for the past 5 days and even giving up a little bit of sleep! I'm very pleased with how it's turned out, though there were quite a few moments I was completely baffled by plot choices...but in the end it worked out quite nicely! I especially loved the concurrent one shots you wrote, for the insight they gave not only warmed my heart, but at some points, for lack of better wording, gave me such feels! I am still dying to know about what Albus' past is like...regarding his true parentage...and how the functionality worked out regarding if Albus was really Scorpius' blood brother, what happened to Ginny and Harry's original child...or otherwise, what happened to the black haired little boy Astoria clearly had. If you've got the futures available, I'd like to read those as well.
Thanks so much for this fun ride,
Silver
CakePOPBookBOX chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Wow
fencerforever chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
A Very Potter Musical reference FTW!
SailorOfFandoms chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
Bloody s***! Its the ring with the Stone in it isnt it. The bloody Gaunt ring!, OMG I love your story's way of bringing the deathly Hallows into it! Sorry if I'm reviewing too much :-[
SailorOfFandoms chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
In your picture of the story, why does Albus' picture has the actor of Peeta? They dont look nice... :(
SailorOfFandoms chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
But, didnt Harry break the Elder Wand after repairing his own pheonix feather cored one? And seriously Nice skin? Is Caitlin like Ginny? Potters fall with red heads not mouseheads or whatever...
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 45 . 12/10/2013
Great story :D What did happen to Knox and Dominique? Did Al and Ginny make amends? Did Al ever pursue his brief belief that Astoria could be his mother? I'm going to miss this story so much!
MightyGryffindor chapter 22 . 12/1/2013
I'm sorry, but I did look over the little things, like getting the banishing spell completely wrong and what it is used for, but around chapter 20, after getting to it being Al that was the spy, with no repercussions, which is totally unbelievable, to allowing Astoria to be the head auror just over Ron's promise, which the oath wouldn't have meant squat in as it was only his employment, he could not give her his job, this story has became completely off the wall, and totally unbelievable. Sorry, but it was a good story until then, and after chapter 20, I couldn't stomach it any more.