Reviews for Lost Step2 Monique POV
gaben chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
...I think he knew he was dying and that I'd get so wrapped up in his death that unless I was already in the process of keeping it I'd never deliver on it. This was such a nice explanation of her motivation for leaving her dying son. Beautiful.

I really loved how you resoveled Moniques and motels conflict. Loved her rant to the preacher..Brillant.

With that he once again pushes the world away...tasteful.

... and this is so lovely and What had went around may have come back around, but I can't say I'm sorry…even if the fiddler had lost a step.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
I love this part where she tells the about what she said:

Told him …" I glanced at Tevye who only prodded me with his finger to go on. "…that if the Lord could raise a righteous people up in the middle of the wilderness, if he could help the lay Catholic survive the Spanish Inquisition, and help the group nick-named the Mormons irrigate the Salt Lake Valley than Chava, Fyedka and I would be just fine in hell with them and he'd better bring the chocolate, marsh-mellows , and ice-cream or none of us would let him in." Once again Tzeitel gasps, but the men roar as they hold their sides. I think Tevye is laughing worse than he did in the yard.

"I think …" Motel finds his breath first, "…you probably shouldn't have said that."

"Maybe, she shouldn't have…" Tevye gasps as he finally gets some air, "But it's funny!" He doesn't get an argument there. The one holding my heart as well as my hand then speaks softly. "Chava mentions being responsible for the death of your daughter, but doesn't say how…" His voice trails off and I found myself shocked that Chava would still hold herself responsible.

A very good story.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
Love is in the air.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
I love it!
gaben chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
The last bit is written beautifully, touching and tasteful.
gaben chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
Loved the way monique took the to task on the Torah. Sad about Ruth.I'm still alittle confused as who is who, except Tevye, Motel and may need to remind your readers in some way, or have some interaction with the characters. I'm not liking Motel all that much. wihich is good, the angtaonist, the conflict thickens the plot and gives drive to the chracters. So grandchildren are Ruth, hannah, Danie and Miriam, I'm presuming miriams is Motels and Teitzels child?
christianpoet2live.com chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
What a fix they got themselves into huh? Good story!
Sapphire Dawn chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
Very Very interesting. Keep it coming.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Wonder what was in the letter? Keep it coming.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Sad that her children dead. Like her I hope she doesn't get turned away in Oregon.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Very interesting. Wonder what comes next? :)
christianpoet2live.com chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
He won't die...or he'd never had told his side of the story in the other story. ;) hehehe
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
One pull is all it takes.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
So much heartache and sadness. :( Life does that at times.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 1 . 2/15/2011