Reviews for A Newfound Love
aidabye chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
loved the dream.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Haha I liked that. Hope Jacob ends up on the bottom and Edward on the top.
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
So interested in finding out why Bella is with another vampire. Is he gonna kill her? One can hope. Whats the pack planning for Jake now that he is distracted with the pups? Cant wait to read more and see how it plays out and see how Edward and Jake's relationship progresses.
Serious Fan chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
You should definitely continue.
Varia chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Cute hehe
bookwormqueen7 chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
that is good. update soon please.
daLeah chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
I like your story. Keep going!
I can not wait for the next meeting between Jake and Ed.
STAILS565 chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
PLEASE, CONTINUE, I LOOOVVVE IIT! PLEASE CONTINUE , THIS TWO ARE MENT TO EACH OTHER!
XxInsertCoolNameherexX chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Cute and interesting. Cant wait to read more.
GeeklyChic95 chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Poor Jakie...Edward Had a Summer Fling? O.O Wow...Love It Update Soon :)
-Simba
ForeverBrunette chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Good job, Olivia! :D But it's telepathic not telekinetic. You see, telekinetic implies that the person can move objects with their mind. Like the movie Matilda. And telepathic means that you can read minds and possibly control them. LOL. Just throwin' out a vocabulary lesson because I love you! 3 But fantastic update! I love it and can't wait for more!
alba chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
mooooooooooooooore, and also what a rather permiscuous Edward we have here, he's rather cute
samijackson chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
please update jake x ed is soooo cute
moaaa chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
I think you're on a great track with a wonderful start, but it seems to be going a little fast. Jumping from one thing to another without really giving us anytime to process what you've dropped on us.

I suggest slowing it down, along with Edward and Jacob's emotions.

xxEchelonAtHeartxx