Reviews for High School Loveline and the Rumors that Follow
thankthatstar chapter 12 . 10/31/2011
This was friggin awesome! How I only just found it I don't know but it's awesome! Loved the Quinn and Lauren friendship, wish there was more on the show. Ad I hope Lauren and puck get back together, they were good together!
imurmotherinlaw chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
Freaking awesome. Ah, Zizes is so cool. Honestly, the most badass couple in gLee. I like how you didn't make Zizes a complete sap the moment she realised she was in love with Puck. That tends to happen a lot. I'm quiet relieved that the sexual scenes aren't too descriptive. I mean, I know your story is rated T but hey, some people cross the boundaries, yeah? I don't think I'm ready for sex scenes in general (yeah, I'm a conservative wuss)! Great story line, it really explored the mechanics of their relationship, because with Zizes' attitude, nothing'll go quite as smoothly, yeah? LUCK FOREVER.
xstarrynight61 chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Great ending! You definitely managed to keep the characters bad ass and in love at the same time, props to you. :-)
Misfit Too chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
What a great ending! The part where Puck recreated their meeting was perfect. A very enjoyable story. I hope you write more Luck stories.
brokenrussiancrawl chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
Awe, Im sad its over, but it was a great way to end a story. Happy and perfect. I loved the song choice btw, I love Chicago and that is one of my fave fongs by them.

I hope that you write another story for them sometime down the line, you are one of the only people on here to actually get them right. lol, Great job.

Broken.
BriyerRose chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
Great ending and I'm glad that they got back together:-)!
brokenrussiancrawl chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
I feel so much better that you updated. I've missed them and I hope you update soon. But with them getting back together.

I STILL believe that he should work to have her trust back, but I just want something of them.

And I'm pulling a blank, what was the Charm that Puck picked out for her?

Great job.
RockStar Lover chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
I hope to see an update soon. I really enjoy your writing style and absolutely love how you write both Puck and Lauren. Your portrayal of the characters just seems authentic. I can't wait to read more; I have to see how it all comes together.
Angie38 chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
I really enjoy this story and look forward to each and every update
BriyerRose chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
Ok this is being drawn out way too long! Either get them back together or don't, but it is mean to keep your reader hanging months and months between updates for nothing to happen in the chapter!:O
CCILoveSparklesCC chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
-sobs- I love this, even if it is heartbreaking. I hate Puck for what he did yet I want them to be back together. This story is so realistic!
Misfit Too chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
This is a really enjoyable story. I especially like the way you've used the gossiping students to provide a commentary on the action - and the slushie facials for the uncooperative glee club kids.

Please update soon. Can't wait to see what Puck's plan is.
Amethyst Archer chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
YES for epic unaware!Figgins gambling shenanigans! Also, I love how again Puck was being so sweet. I have to say, when you said Lauren hobbled in a bad ass way, it made me laugh so much! Also, Lauren seeing exactly what Puck originally wanted and then having that discussion with him made me so happy. I agree. Save all the drama for Finchel (though their drama is so annoying). Puck and Lauren are just the epitome of awesome. I'm falling in love with them all over again when I read this.
Amethyst Archer chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Okay, so I'm just assuming the italics are the general attitude of McKinley. Jacob is a creep! Thank you for writing that. Tony's got freaking nothing on Puck which makes me smile. The dual-badass pairing is meant to be. Moving on to other important matters, I absolutely am in LOVE with the way you write Lauren. I love that she's still a badass and that she still has soul and emotions underneath. You incorporated so many of the things we know about her from her limited screentime and just build off of that into such character-depth. Puck's concern and care for her, while trying to maintain his dignity is also adorable and amazing to read.
Amethyst Archer chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oh my gosh! I have so much love for this. I absolutely love the way you write Lauren and Puck, and I love them! I love them even more together. *heart* Lauren imagining Puck without his underwear as opposed to the show made me smile, because really that's what she would have done. They just can't show on air. Also, the way you write their emotions, and the buildup was awesome. Are the italics Jacob Ben Israel's blog? The way those are written are so perfectly in blog/reporting style and awesome. Great amazing job with this chapter!

Maybe you could read my Lauren/Puck story (Blissful Luck), and tell me what you think. If you don't want to, I completely understand, and I hope this isn't annoying in any way. *hides*