Reviews for Bloody Mary
nisakeehl chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
Ohmygush I love you for making this :D But I'm now deathly afraid of mirrors ;-; other than that, it had great grammar and a great plot line :3 I loved the whole thing!
crossmeetsarrows chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
I love your story so much! It's so awesome and damn, you also gt me traumatized! I swear, reading this, I would never ever attempt to summon spiritual beings... Anyways, about the ending, GOD, I LOVE THE ENDING! It was so sweet! USUK forever! /
Twilight The Wolf chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Listen to Haunted by Evanesence while reading! It makes the story alot more tense!

Bye!
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
AWWWWWW GO ARTIE GO

UKXUS 4 LIFE
fayfan chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
AWESOME STORY! XD Not to be stalkerish, but did the ultrasound turn out good? Once again, great story and great idea! X3
Maya chapter 13 . 6/11/2011
Alfred is so irresistible!kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, congratulations for the story, is AWESOME! I loved it!
Chipsun chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
-rocks back and forth-

STOP WITH THE CLIFFHANGERS.

IT'S SO SCARY.

ESPECIALLY AT TWO IN THE MORNING.

MUST... READ.. NEXTCHAPTER. ;A;
WhiteCrow10 chapter 13 . 6/5/2011
XD How cute. I can totally see Alfred doing that.

I really liked this fanfiction. You did such a great job with it and it was so enjoyable. I loved reading it.
ohmygoshcheese chapter 13 . 6/5/2011
ahaha love these two! Iggy never can resist Al's begging can he? :3 Great story! I enjoyed reading it! :D
darlingbuttercup chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
that was the cutest/fluffiest/creepoiest thing ever!~ it was absolutely fabulous! so sweet! so, in this, are they already in a relationship? oh well, you made England super cool! ( a little girly though) and I loved the fairies! Great job!
arekisandora07 chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
Yeah...

THIS IS A SWEET ENDING...really!

I love it! Well...about that EXTRA CHAPTER...I am so looking forward to it...XD

THUMBS UP! GOOD JOB!
distiellover chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
Yay! I'm glad they made up! Keep up the good work!
ohmygoshcheese chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
aww that was so sweet! :'D poor Peter... :/ awesome job with the story!
Just Call Me Zyzix chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
This was really cute! xD
UnluckyWriter chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
Dawwww~ So fluffy at the end!

An amazing read, I have to say! Brilliantly descriptive, original, and beautifully written, I am quite smitten with your story!

Hope to see more soon~!