Reviews for Rehearsal
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I liked it,but there was no sex.(-_-)
TeenTop4everawesomeness chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Awesome :D it was really cute\naughty of karou to feel Hikaru up in his sleep haha XD i loved the story. well done _
Kera chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
"Rehearsing for host club duties?" *giggles* Oh that is such a perfect panic moment line. This was really well written, I like how Kaoru wasn't weak, it was very in character for the twins. *reads last line*... LOVE IT!
lordlosslove chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I'm a huge fan of the twins and did not think i'd like that but for some sick reason I really enjoyed that. Especially the last line. that was kinda funny. _
Purple chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
oh wow. the whole time i was all "aw, hikaru's such a lil teaser" i luv luv luv that :D and the last line killed me. pure comedy gold.
BlaCk fEAtheR WASTEland chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Very well-written! Keep up the good work! _

Neah Walker
SilverWillowMusic Inc chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Oh, so very, very nice. Deep thought and just the right amount of angst, with a nice bit of smexiness to close.

I like the slight role reversal here of Kaoru making the move on Hikaru. ;)
princessciel chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
"...Kaoru?"

He remained silent.

"Kaoru, I know you're awake. Look at me."

*Me; OH SHIT!*

AND IM FOOOO LMFAO

You can't really fake the chemistry we have," Hikaru said. "Obviously you knew that since you just felt me up like that."

"I guess I did," Kaoru said, laughing a little.

As far as either was concerned, they were two parts of a whole, incomplete without the other. They shared everything: blood, sweat, tears, laughter, and love. They shared a brief kiss before trying to go back to sleep, not bothering to move.

"Kaoru?"

"Yeah?"

"Next time," he said, half-jokingly. "If you want to molest me, just ask instead of doing it and disrupting my sleep."

kay hika ill molest you and pretend its karou :D
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
great story. it was really well written :)

and that last line was hilarious XD
Danial A. Bane chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
hahahaha nice ending dude but you should go into more detail as far as the love making goes
Made of Ossum chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I really liked this! I can't believe it only has two reviews. I thought you did a good job on it! :D I especially loved the last line. XD Oh, Hikaru.
Aurora Apocolypta chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Haha, epic ending. love it!
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh yeah, Kaoru, just turn over and Hikaru won't notice you were humping him; makes total sense! XD

Anyways, even though this was smut, it was also really fluffy ) which is a nice change. Sigh, i do so love midnight romps.

Receiving such a lovely(and steamy) gift makes me feel like an ass for not getting around to your V day present. And so~ i shall write you a poem to make up for it!

Ahem:

Yaoi is really hot

And so is Twincest

oh wait, that didn't rhyme...let's try this again.

Violets are Blue

Every time you throw away my trash

Ike takes Marth against a wall

uh...that doesn't sound right either; one more chance?

I love it best

When roleplaying with you

There _

happy late valentine's day! (let's celibrate by having Pit get molested 83 at least someone will be getting some action then.)